Thread: Too many ad pop ups on this site

1. Default Too many ad pop ups on this site

its a great idea this site - but TOTALY spoilt by there being too many ad pop ups and sometimes its impossible to get to the actual material of the website for this reason

Blog Entries

Default Re: Too many ad pop ups on this site

Pop ups? Do you mean the Tapatalk mobile reminder if you are browsing from a phone or tablet? Otherwise, there should not be any others, especially if you are logged in. You might have some malware injecting into the page. A screenshot would help us to see what you are referring to.

Thanks,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Blog Entries

There should be no popups originating from the mindplacesupport site at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

I get bugged about Tapatalk on my iPad but only because I have chosen not to install it there because the layout looks fine to me and I am more familiar with it. Otherwise I do use Tapatalk on my phones and Android.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Blog Entries

I disabled the Tapatalk reminder. Hardly anyone uses TT and those that do know how to will add this forum manually if they want to.

I have no idea where the OP's popups are coming from as it's not from this site.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

6. Default Re: Too many ad pop ups on this site

I think you have some malware or something man. Download something called "Avira." Its free and will detect pretty much anything. My friend sent me a friendly virus just to see how well it worked and he encrypted it and a bunch of other stuff to hide it and it still found it. I had a malware problem before and it was exactly what is going on with you. I Don't think it's a problem with this site.

Thread Information