Thread: Just saying thanks.

1. Default Just saying thanks.

Hi,

Got my new Kasina the other day and just wanted to say that I'm loving it. To be honest I was preparing myself to be a little let down with how it performed in reality, but was pleasantly surprised with what an impact it had. It's early days yet but I'm finding it most beneficial in regards to rejuvenation. Especially with 2 little kids. Sometimes all I get is 20 minutes to myself a day... and the 20 minute "Deep Rejuvenation" session really makes the most of it. Gives me just enough energy to make it to the end of the day without having a meltdown . I realize I'm only scratching the surface with it's potential, (I especially look forward to seeing how it can enhance my meditation practice)... but at the moment I find it perfect for a quick, restorative break from the madness of each day.

I'm also impressed with the support this forum provides. Scott, you appear to go above and beyond in responding to each user's question. Your obvious passion, and that of your team, gives me confidence that the Kasina, it's related software and available tracks will only improve and increase with time. I'm especially excited about the upcoming open-eye ganzframes. I'm sure they will add yet another amazing dimension to an already stellar product.

So... thankyou

Blog Entries

Default Re: Just saying thanks.

Thank you for your wonderful, kind words. It always inspires us to hear the positive benefits that come from using this technology. Honestly to us the technology is just a 'gateway' to the infinite worlds of the human imagination which can hopefully grow and mature to create a better, sustainable world for countless future generations.

Those quiet introspective moments of meditation mean so much to keep us in balance. It is our mission to assist people in indulging themselves with this luxury. It sounds like you are experiencing the positive benefits. And they do increase over time as you align and gain a repertoire of experiences.

The Kasina platform is still young and we will continue to expand it with many new features and sessions.

Thank you for sharing with us and if there is any questions, thoughts, or general chat, then please engage. The forum strives to be a very welcoming place.

Warm regards,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thread Information