Thread: Sport Strobe Training Glasses

Default Sport Strobe Training Glasses

Hi I just came a cross with this new type of glasses they call ( Sport Strobe Training Glasses ) it seams very interesting they can increase there accuracy just by having then flashing and guessing where the object will end up ..I was imagining what would be like to connect kasina to a glasses like that for example doing some task and having a frequency by 20 hz lol

Blog Entries

Default Re: Sport Strobe Training Glasses

I am aware of these. Nike used to sell some called SPARQ Vapor Strobe. If you are looking at ones from a Japanese company then word is from an inside source (dealer) that the rate of failure and quality control issues are big problems. I had an opportunity to get them at a deep discount and decided against it for this reason.

It is promising technology though.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

it is a shame they have those problems . I did a research on the nike ones and they are very expensive ..did you try then in the settings for the mind machine?
    I also sow that some company is trying to combine it with an EEG looks interesting they are trying to raise funds they call (Narbis: Glasses ) on kickstarter

Blog Entries

They wouldn't work directly with any mind machine without modification but the frequency setting (at least on the Japanese one) was manual. You could conceivably align them to an acceptable level. That kickstarter is interesting. I hadn't seen that.

It wouldn't be hard to hack active shutter glasses probably. This is on my to do list as well.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

would be nice to see if they can influence the brain wave as well.. I red that nike is paying for the research and some people are saying it can increase the memory vision as when the see those flashes doing tasks .I hope they keeping developing this idea and sometime in the future we can hack then and combine with kasina I got very curious about but don't know if the experience is pleasant as the normal glasses ..

the new EEG looks good and they still have 16 days left on there campaign but there is many EEG now on the market muse was successful on kickstarter and it is in fact very stylish my friend bought one and far as I know it is only 1 app and is pretty boring he never really use just waiting for a better app..I think if they just had the campaign on the glasses as an accessory compatible with all existing devices like neuro sky, muse and etc would be easier lest say for example if you want to use the device with some 3rd party app you always need the were the glasses maybe no a big deal I am not sure ..thanks for your response :-)

I've seen both of your videos, neuroasis and Leandro. Very impressed by them! I was not sure whether you can personalize also the transparent mode/ total time ratio which is the main factor in the soprt strobe glasses, going usually from 0.5 to 0.1 where the frequency goes from 5Hz down to 1Hz respectively.
    If you could do this I am very interested in more explanations how to do this.

Thread Information