Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Best Kasina progs for using with affirmations

Default Best Kasina progs for using with affirmations

Still not sure if I should surrender to sleep, using affirmations or should I use one of the more alert sessions to take the affirmations deep into the subconscious mind. I am going that theta is best for non judgemental acceptance ?
    if I was using visualisation I may be better with a slightly more stimulating session for alert focus but feel I do not need to concentrate on affirmations or am I wrong?

the sessions tend to be quite short so have to use a few together unless I chose long one to start with. Any suggestions or advice appreciated.
    Life is but a dream

2. Default Re: Best Kasina progs for using with affirmations

Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild View Post
    Still not sure if I should surrender to sleep, using affirmations or should I use one of the more alert sessions to take the affirmations deep into the subconscious mind. I am going that theta is best for non judgemental acceptance ?
    if I was using visualisation I may be better with a slightly more stimulating session for alert focus but feel I do not need to concentrate on affirmations or am I wrong?

the sessions tend to be quite short so have to use a few together unless I chose long one to start with. Any suggestions or advice appreciated.

Theta is good for being receptive to suggestions, You could even have them playing with a delta session and they will program your mind as you go to sleep. You don't want to conciously listen to the affirmations and want them to bypass your concious mind and go to your subconcious, If you are listening to health and healing suggestions but doing a visualization then just focus on your visualization and do not focus on the affirmations. The only time you want to hear the words if you are being guided and need to follow the instructions or are being told to repeat the affirmations but the best thing is to not conciously focus on the affirmations as you do not want any resistance and want them to bypass your concious mind.

Default Re: Best Kasina progs for using with affirmations

Thanks for this reply MV!
    I must have forgotten and was about to post the same thing again when I saw you had already answered me.
    I have just done a guided meditation and woke up at the end so I am not sure what that would have done for me other than be relaxing but I see that falling asleep with affirmations can be helpful, as they do tend to get boring listening to them. You have answered a few queries here.
    Life is but a dream

Here I am again. I am wanting to combine self improvement tapes with kasina progs. Can anyone suggest the best progs to use? I feel the new ones on Kasina are too short in general and although Scot did tell me I can listen to them back to back that seems a bit confusing as won't I have to be taken up and out at the end of so many only to have to be inducted again?
    Ideally I would like a long theta one at least 45 mins to give me time to settle into it then start the tape.
    Life is but a dream

5. Default Re: Best Kasina progs for using with affirmations

Here I am again. I am wanting to combine self improvement tapes with kasina progs. Can anyone suggest the best progs to use? I feel the new ones on Kasina are too short in general and although Scot did tell me I can listen to them back to back that seems a bit confusing as won't I have to be taken up and out at the end of so many only to have to be inducted again?
    Ideally I would like a long theta one at least 45 mins to give me time to settle into it then start the tape.

Hi Alison.

Have you not thought of using the Color Organ feature when using self improvement tracks?

Quote Originally Posted by Mind Voyager View Post
    Hi Alison.

Have you not thought of using the Color Organ feature when using self improvement tracks?
    Hi MV
    No, I cannot say that I have. What do you mean? Just play a tape and set it to colour organ?
    Life is but a dream

Blog Entries

Mind Voyager has a good suggestion and I was going to say pretty much the same thing. Using the ColorOrgan with speech files is interesting because it triggers along with pace of the voice thus reinforcing the message. It creates a cascading 'brainwave pattern' along with voice which could be beneficial. The color organ can pulse along with isochronic tracks if you wanted to set up something with entrainment type frequencies embedded. I can give more detail if needed.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Hi Moonchild,
    1) on your Kasina you have all the Sirius sessions in a folder named "3 KBS". Session 10 "Regeneration" and/or session 13 "Learning with Tapes" might be useful. Each is 35 min.
    2) another option - if you own the Procyon it has several theta and alpha/theta sessions 45-min long
    3) better option - roll your own (so to speak) by using the Kasina Editor. On YouTube, the MindPlace channel (https://www.youtube.com/user/TheMindPlace/videos) you'll get step-by-step instructions on building your own sessions with the editor. Very easy.

You can also build spectrascope sessions if you own Transparent Corp's NP3 Ultimate/Pro or Mind WorkStation.
    The Help files in both products give detailed info on how to build sessions for affirmations and mental reprogramming.

Wow - Scotland - beautiful fractal coastline
    Yuri Shramenko

9. Default Re: Best Kasina progs for using with affirmations

Hi MV
    No, I cannot say that I have. What do you mean? Just play a tape and set it to colour organ?

Yep, on the top of the round circle that is around the circular button just under the mindplace logo, just press on this to switch it to ColorOrgan Mode when you want to sync it with your own audio tracks, look on your screen and it will tell you what mode it is in, whether it is AS/Spectrastrobe or ColorOrgan, So just check that it is showing ColorOrgan mode and you are good to go, you play your track and the lights will sync with the audio, you can also press on the bottom of the circle once you have selected ColorOrgan and select between slow fade and fast fade, it gives you 6 options, you can choose what you like best.

This is better than playing with built in sessions because the light will sync in harmony with your audio, while if you play your track with a built in session then they are not in harmony with each other.

What Scott says in his post would also encourage me to use ColorOrgan for what you want to do, because he has loads of knowledge with this sort of stuff.

As for making tracks with software like neuroprogrammer or mind workstation, that really isn't necessary for the purpose that you have asked about in this thread.
    Last edited by Mind Voyager; 04-04-2016 at 12:47 PM.

I was surprised by this reply:
    "As for making tracks with software like neuroprogrammer or mind workstation, that really isn't necessary for the purpose that you have asked about in this thread."

The relevance to this thread is that any of the MindPlace AVS systems would be the device used for NP3/MWS self-programming sessions:
    - either providing only the light stimulation in audio-strobe mode
    - or voice-only into an existing MindPlace session (why you'd do this is explained further down)
    Many people buy NP3 or MWS for self-programming using suggestions or affirmations - note in the below pic that even the less expensive NP3 ships with ready-made sessions for self-programming.
    - You can dub in suggestions from an mp3 or wav file into a supplied NP3/MWS session
    - or you can use a microphone within NP3/MWS to create your own suggestions
    - using NP3 or MWS you can add sound enhancements to your voice recording
    - you can mix your voice recording with one of the supplied sessions (or make a new session); the NP3/MWS Help has sections on auto-suggestion best practices
    - you can mix it with an entrainment session "as is" or as a subliminal or as a paraliminal; most people don't like subliminals, many like paraliminals, most use voice "as is". But that's not the point - the point is you have your choice.

Alternately, you can just use NP3 to create paraliminals with sound effects and "aux input" them into a Kasina session (or any of the other Mindplace AVS's)

Myself, I made my own paraliminals and mixed them with alpha-smr sessions that I first optimized in NP3 using MindPlace's Thoughtstream bio-feedback - both NP3 and MWS recognize the Thoughtstream and will adjust the entrainment beats basis the bio-feedback reading. Then I would aux the completed session into the Sirius (for alternate-eye photic stimulation) or theta sessions aux'd into the Procyon.

I'm assuming you have enough integrity to not dissuade people from these products without yourself owning and using them. Could you reply and explain what you found lacking in them?

NP3.PNG
    Yuri Shramenko

Thread Information