Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Kasina progs for using with affirmations

1. Default Re: Best Kasina progs for using with affirmations

Stick an audio cable from your computer or phone playing this

into the kasina and put the kasina into color organ mode.

Default Re: Best Kasina progs for using with affirmations

Firstly, thanks to everybody for taking the time to answer and try to help me.

I will definitely give the colour organ a try. It may well be the answer. To Yurips, many thanks for that in-depth answer. I will try these progs from the Procion on the Kasina you have suggested. I only have the Proteus and Kasina so don't have the Procion itself but have a written page of the progs on the Kasina.. In fairness to Mind Voyager, I think he was more coming from the slant that I am a technophobe and also have a smattering of brain fog that goes along with my fibromyalgia (god I sound a wreck!) so he was trying to point me to the easiest solution.
    I would like to try to use the prog to make my own but if I get stuck (as I often do)...i get all frustrated.
    If I had someone here in person, who walked me through it, I am sure it would be very simple but I am useless at following instructions when they are a bit technical.
    How I wish it was not so!!!:

Another thing to add to my list of self improvement tapes!
    Life is but a dream

Quote Originally Posted by RobIreland View Post
    Stick an audio cable from your computer or phone playing this

into the kasina and put the kasina into color organ mode.

Wow! Thanks for that Rob. It's nice and long too. xcuse me if I come over as thick...but if I play that through my Kasina then that is the port taken up so cannot use it for self improvement or were you suggesting I just use it for going into theta?
    I suppose I could download it and use it that way if I could remember how to do that.
    Life is but a dream

4. Default Re: Best Kasina progs for using with affirmations

I'd recommend youtube running through your kasina and have your tapes playing on something else. you could have either one then playing through headphones but it's not really necessary for isochronic tones to be played like that as they aren't generally binaural - it's just the pulsing rhythm that works. So yeah, I'd say play your tapes through headphones and not worry about the video sound as the glasses will be doing that work for you. If that makes sense.

Quote Originally Posted by RobIreland View Post
    I'd recommend youtube running through your kasina and have your tapes playing on something else. you could have either one then playing through headphones but it's not really necessary for isochronic tones to be played like that as they aren't generally binaural - it's just the pulsing rhythm that works. So yeah, I'd say play your tapes through headphones and not worry about the video sound as the glasses will be doing that work for you. If that makes sense.
    Yes, Or I can use my crusher headphones with small in ear phones underneath
    Life is but a dream

Blog Entries

If you are playing from Windows then you can have more than one sound file playing at one time in different apps. Just open your affirmations in Audacity, Windows Media... any audio program. Then play them and play YouTube as well. Just make sure the total volume isn't too loud.

Hope this helps,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

7. Default Re: Best Kasina progs for using with affirmations

Thanks to Yurips for his contributions, Alison at comment #12 explained why I advised as I did. No offense to you my friend. As for neuroprogrammer, I think it is a nice program and use it sometimes.

8. Default Re: Best Kasina progs for using with affirmations

For fibromyalgia then I would use 7.83hz as that is suggested for that condition, then use your health and healing audio along with it, the thing is though, are you sure the audios you are using do not already contain binaural beats or isochronic tones?

Thread Information