Thread: Love my Kasina

1. Default Love my Kasina

I have been meditating for several years and sometimes use binaural and isochronic beats for different experiences. I've been looking at these audiostrobe devices for a while, thinking it would offer me something new, and finally coughed up the money for the Kasina. I'm glad I did.

At first I was a little let down. I had come to expect this awesome visual experience based on reviews and claims made in youtube videos. While there is no doubt that many people see the beautiful images on their first use, this was not the case for me. I was a little overwhelmed with the flashing of the little LED's. I couldn't see anything except crazy flashing colored lights. (Maybe I'm a little too left brained!)

It became clear to me that my visual cortex needed some adjusting to this new kind of stimulation. I was used to silent meditation, or working with binaural beats, and really getting lost in the tones. This, to me, is like visual meditation. I had to relearn with my eyes what I learned with my ears. The great paradox of focus without focusing. Watch without watching. The more my mind relaxed into the light, the less flashing I noticed, and more images became clear. It gets better everytime I use it. You can call me crazy, but after a few days of use, I swear that things around me have taken on an added depth, color, or quality that I hadn't seen before. Perhaps my dulled visual cortex needed a little waking up.

Anyway, I never type reviews or join forums, but on this occasion I had to. After looking into all of the AVS devices and companies that sell them, I'm totally blown away by the MindPlace crew. When I noticed all of the help in the forum from neuroasis and others, I knew this was the right company to buy from. Awesome info in the forums, blog, and great website. You can tell this isn't just a company, it's an audiostrobe community. I've been a long time user of the Neuro Programmer software, and having such a tight integration with the Kasina is amazing. The amount of control and customization the Kasina is capable of is great.

Thanks for making my first audiostrobe experience a good one! Overall, this little thing scores a 10 with me. It's like a little magical box. The more I use it, the more secrets it reveals...

Blog Entries

Default Re: Love my Kasina

Thank you so much for taking the time to post.
    Often support forums are filled with nothing but people having problems with their products, but it makes me proud that the MP forums, while also catering to people having trouble with their product, or questions about how to use the product, also has a healthy dose of great experiences, new ideas, positive comments and great discussions. It's a great community to be a part of!

Your post really made my day. Thank you again.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information