Thread: Kasina - iOS and Android Testing

Blog Entries

Default Kasina - iOS and Android Testing

First mobile test app for AudioStrobe posted. Instructions and files here: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...ndroid-Testing
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Default Re: Kasina - iOS and Android Testing

very cool app i have been playing with that all day one thing is that on my note 2 phone the light is not as bright but when i use with my computer bluestacks works fine very bright .have you experience that? thanks

Blog Entries

I have tested on Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 - 10 inch, Galaxy Tab 3 7 inch, Nexus, iPad Air, iPhone 6 and iPhone 4. The volumes are different between each one, a least a bit. I notice on some phones especially that they limit the headphone volume but you can adjust this in Settings. I usually push the volume up as far as I can and then turn down the volume on the tone.

I could push the volume in software. I should probably make a setup screen that sets the volume as a global setting.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

thanks a lot it is true ever time that I plug it in puts the volume down...I am very happy with this app really good job

5. Default Re: Kasina - iOS and Android Testing

I have tried it on my LG G3 (android lollipop) and I only get one channel (left) on my glasses. I don't know why this is, I have played around with the setting, but I didn't manage to solve this.

Aside from that I wanted to say that I think getting into mobile is great idea, your next mind machine should really be a paid app + glasses combo. You could also look into the new VR gear that gets released soon (well 2016), could be interesting. Also, thanks for all your efforts.

Blog Entries

Can you verify that the cable that you are using is a stereo patch cable? It would have 2 black 'rings' on the tip. Other than that I am curious as to why only one channel would show up.

This app is the first step towards testing wide compatibility with various mobile devices. You lose so much control of your product quality and the ability to support it when you go through the various app stores. Long delays are introduced from the time an app is released and the time fixes can be updated on the store. So we want to get as many devices and features tested prior to committing to a product. Make sense?

Thread Information