Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Kasina user - anxiety programme

Default New Kasina user - anxiety programme

Good morning all,

I'm italian and i've recently bought from the UK reseller a brand new Kasina and I've been enjoying it for a week so far.
    I suffer from anxiety and in an attempt to improve the quality of my life i started the brainwave entrainment approach with Holosync (which i did for four roughly four months) then i bought a mindworkstation license and finally Kasina.

Now:

- Can you suggest me a programme for anxiety? Should I stick with a specific programme for months/year (like the Holosync approach)?
    - Which level of brainwave might be more beneficial for me? i mean, is going to deep delta beneficial for me or should I go down slowly with time?
    - Holosync seller claim that using the BWE programme daily might bring to surface repressed emotions which may overwhelm the user for a while, is your experience reporting the same facts? (i.e. with a daily use of a, let's say, 1 hour deep delta meditation programme with the Kasina)
    - Would you suggest me to lay down or to sit when using the Kasina?

I have many more questions but i don't want to abuse of your time,
    looking forward to receive some help.

Have a good day!

2. Default Re: New Kasina user - anxiety programme

Quote Originally Posted by ydy79 View Post
    Good morning all,

I'm italian and i've recently bought from the UK reseller a brand new Kasina and I've been enjoying it for a week so far.
    I suffer from anxiety and in an attempt to improve the quality of my life i started the brainwave entrainment approach with Holosync (which i did for four roughly four months) then i bought a mindworkstation license and finally Kasina.

7.83hz is good for stress and anxiety. You can get a session to add to your kasina here on the forum, Go to kasina sessions and look for the file called dissociative balance. I tried to link it on here but it won't let me.

Blog Entries

Default Re: New Kasina user - anxiety programme

Here is the link for reference: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...-8-HZ-Schumann

With anxiety, the most important thing at first is to find a couple programs that are soothing to you. Ones in the Meditation folder are a good start. Play these a few times as you become used to settling in and letting the internal chatter subside. I suggest later in the night when you are starting to feel decompressed and maybe even a bit drowsy. This can help you link the feelings of relaxation and transition.

Once you have successfully begun to relax into the experience, then it is much easier to use the Kasina as a tool when you want to overcome moments of anxiety or tension.

I don't feel that constant repetition of a program has sustainable benefits, unless as mentioned it acts a trigger. The brain quickly adapts and filters out unchanging stimuli. I did the first levels of the Holosync program years ago and it did help me to learn stillness and patience, but ultimately was dry.

The brain enjoys variety and the Kasina sessions focus on broad frequency ranges within a band rather than static ones. You can continue to enjoy benefits from them over time.

I usually lay down for deep sessions, then sit or recline for lighter ones. The important thing is to be comfortable, even light sleep during a session can open up neat hypnagogic type experiences.

Hope this helps,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thank you Mind voyager and Neuroasis for the suggestions!
    I'll definitely give that session a try!

Neuroasis when you say "I don't feel that constant repetition of a program has sustainable benefits" do you mean that there's no benefit to do the same program for long period of time? Should i change it frequently? (ie every month or two?)

thanks again!

Blog Entries

Read this article on Wikipedia about habituation: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habituation

I have been checking out a show on Netflix recently called Brain Games. Some of the segments demonstrate just how quickly the brain filters unchanging information.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

6. Default Re: New Kasina user - anxiety programme

Dude, it actually sounds very cool and it might work, but I would advise you to be careful because each organism is individual and not worth the risk. I had panic attacks and decided not to experiment and started using amitriptyline. This is a very strong sedative and it helped me for a month, but then I encountered side effects and, moreover, the pills did not help me anymore. Then my doctor suggested that I try kratom instead of increasing the dosage. It was a really awesome idea and I didn’t even think that the effect would be so obvious. I used TGM kratom powder, and it helped me a lot from panic attacks and anxiety.
    Last edited by FrankMathis; 07-11-2020 at 04:28 AM.

Alpha frequencies instantly relieve stress and anxiety. SMR (12-15 Hz) entrainment helps build resistance to stress and anxiety over time with repeated use.

When dealing with anxiety, it is important to determine what is the cause or trigger to the anxiety. Using theta sessions can help uncover blocked or repressed emotions and memories that can be useful.

The more primitive parts of the brain that control fight or flight response operates on delta frequencies. Delta is a hard frequency to entrain to, and takes a long time to master. It would not be my first choice to go in the delta direction at first.

8. Default Re: New Kasina user - anxiety programme

I have never heard of such a brand, but I am familiar with anxiety and all its consequences. It is often accompanied by various types of pain, in my case it was headaches. Anxiety became my companion when I was 19 and two years later, when I came across kratom leaves from kratomgallery.com a new world opened up to me without pain or worry. Finally, I was able to live a full life and I tried my best to tell my friends about this tool, since in the modern world the problem of anxiety and migraines is very common
    Last edited by ScottPreot; 10-13-2020 at 05:39 AM.

9. Default Re: New Kasina user - anxiety programme

Hi Folks,
    I'm new as well and have a Kasin...I found this to be a helpful thread.

If there were 20 main sessions to start with I'm interested to find 2 for these mindstates:

Creativity, Lucid dreaming, Energy, Hynagogic, Mood Lift, Learning, Medtate, Rest relaxing, Super visuals something like : https://apps.apple.com/us/app/mind-m...380724957?ls=1
    ( Floaing. lik Eddies)
    Sleeping (get back to), Anxietylike above but longer.

Another queston.... I'd lie to see if a graph can be made for the factory ones Thoughts?

What about Gamma.... Is this hard to keep with both light and sound?

Refer to this thread http://mindplacesupport.com/forum/sh...sion-Downloads The sessions there address the subject you are interested in. You can download them and transfer to your Kasina.

Thread Information