Hello everyone,

I am waiting for my new Kasina that is on it's way. I am so excited to try it. I have first started using Light and sound device at age 14. I am now 35 years old and Kasina really seems to be the one I will fall in love with. Sorry, my first language is french. I will try to express myself the best I can here.

I have always wanted to transmit emotions and beauty through visual stimulation while listening to a movie soundtrack.

I have no idea what I need to do this. I am so mixed up between the technologies right now. Spectra strobe/Audio strobe. I don't know which one I have to use to create what I want and do not know which software to use either.

For example: Right now, I am in my Avatar Movie Soundtrack phase. Can't stop listening to it. Never have. I would like to take those tracks and add a light show to it. How would I go about doing that?

Will it be possible for me to see in real time the lights and modify them while listening to the track and experience en real time the visual it produces?

Is there a big learning curve to be able to know how to do this?

I could then also embed binaurals to bring the listener to a specific state to experience euphoria with the music.

Thank you

Michael