Thread: Can the thoughtstream produce a constant increasing/decreasing sound?

1. Default Can the thoughtstream produce a constant increasing/decreasing sound?

hello all. i am interested in purchasing a GSR biofeedback device. the thoughtstream looks good but one concern i read about was how the device automatically changes sensitivity levels. as you lower your readings from red to green at one sensitivity level, it then drops to the next sensitivity level and you do it all over again.

i am wondering if there is a way to use the device so that it is providing audio feedback constantly as the readings rise and fall. start off with a tone, and as you relax, the tone gets softer/quieter/calmer or whatever the standard is. as opposed to having auditory feedback that resets as you go through the sensitivity levels.

thanks

Blog Entries

Default Re: Can the thoughtstream produce a constant increasing/decreasing sound?

Hello,
    The audio tone does not reset from level to level. It follows a descending pitch as you relax throughout. The pitch tracks upwards and downwards. Each part of a level is assigned a pitch, although it is a smooth transition. So if you restart the session and keep the same level as before it will pickup the pitch where it left off. Make sense?

Hope this helps,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

3. Default Re: Can the thoughtstream produce a constant increasing/decreasing sound?

excellent, exactly what i wanted to know/hear. thank you

Thread Information