Thread: Eye position when using ganzframes

1. Default Eye position when using ganzframes

I am not sure if anyone else has this issue or not. I apologize if this has been covered elsewhere I did search.
    I find when I am playing a session.. that my eyes have a hard time figuring out where to rest. I find that I am trying to look straight ahead. And fighting the urge to have them roll back. or sometimes feel like they want to open and i get LED blast sometimes. Its almost a nervous twitch feeling like they want to snap open and focus on stuff.

Any thoughts?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Eye position when using ganzframes

Restless body states are rather common when you start. Since the eyes are being the most stimulated then the focus is there. When I first started my nose would always itch like a feather was tickling it. It drove me crazy but I persevered through it and it happens rarely now.

I suggest that for a period you make the eye open cutouts http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...d-Fun-Patterns. Start the session with your eyes open and after a period they will naturally want to close. If you do feel the need at some point to open your eyes, then no problem. Try this until you acclimate.

It's really best to let the eyes fall naturally where the want to and not try to fix them into any particular position. This can be a distraction which keeps you from fully relaxing into the session.

Hope this helps,
    Scott
    Last edited by neuroasis; 02-14-2015 at 03:46 PM.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thread Information