Thread: Combining earphones and progs with great effect

Default Combining earphones and progs with great effect

I discovered about Skull-candy's Crusher earphones on another thread. Someone had mentioned that he was combining then with earphones in the inner ear so that he could listen to a learning cd etc while having the benefits of the bone conduction of the over earphones.
    I decided to try it, so I selected prog 11 on the audiostrobe taken over to the Kasina from the Proteus.

I chose that one because as an experiment, it was a deep meditation lasting 60 mins. I had already selected a healing guided meditation on my ipad which lasted 45 mins. This enabled me to have a nice time settling down before I activated earphones and prog 2.

Anyway, it was mind-blowing! An amazing experience, as the healing meditation consisted of someone relaying all the different ways my body was being healed on the subtle levels and I was in deep relaxation but very aware of every word though it would not have mattered had I not been.
    It was like something out of a sci-fi where I really felt as though I was being reprogrammed (which indeed I was)

The voice was totally IN my brain, not my ears and the echoing nature of the healing prog selected, combined with the lights constantly changing, was an incredible new journey for me on my road to healing myself of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
    I will do that one daily while trying out other ones to explore other avenues.. I just thought I would share what I had found. Thanks to the forum for giving me the ideas.
    I had wondered if my Crushers were working properly but OMG they are great.

It was taking things to a whole new level for me anyway.
    Life is but a dream

Default Re: Combining earphones and progs with great effect

I use The PS3 PULSE Elite Wireless Headset with BassImpac technology with kasina and depending of the settings it vibrates with the music and the bits.I loved I showed some of my friends and they do too

Thanks for sharing
    Life is but a dream

4. Default Re: Combining earphones and progs with great effect

Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild View Post
    I discovered about Skull-candy's Crusher earphones on another thread. Someone had mentioned that he was combining then with earphones in the inner ear so that he could listen to a learning cd etc while having the benefits of the bone conduction of the over earphones.
    I decided to try it, so I selected prog 11 on the audiostrobe taken over to the Kasina from the Proteus.

I chose that one because as an experiment, it was a deep meditation lasting 60 mins. I had already selected a healing guided meditation on my ipad which lasted 45 mins. This enabled me to have a nice time settling down before I activated earphones and prog 2.

Anyway, it was mind-blowing! An amazing experience, as the healing meditation consisted of someone relaying all the different ways my body was being healed on the subtle levels and I was in deep relaxation but very aware of every word though it would not have mattered had I not been.
    It was like something out of a sci-fi where I really felt as though I was being reprogrammed (which indeed I was)

The voice was totally IN my brain, not my ears and the echoing nature of the healing prog selected, combined with the lights constantly changing, was an incredible new journey for me on my road to healing myself of fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome.
    I will do that one daily while trying out other ones to explore other avenues.. I just thought I would share what I had found. Thanks to the forum for giving me the ideas.
    I had wondered if my Crushers were working properly but OMG they are great.

It was taking things to a whole new level for me anyway.

I have Chronic Fatigue problem too but mine is adrenal fatigue and there is no achy bones, I function because of the supplements I take otherwise I would be completely shattered and unable to function, I should be asleep right now to be honest. The 7.83hz Is also meant to help chronic fatigue as well as helping fibro that I already mentioned on the other thread, It seems to help with a lot of conditions. It is a powerful frequency.

I read with chronic fatigue that it is good to play the 7.83hz a shorter session mid to late afternoon and then I think a longer 7.83hz session early evening.

I am interested in looking into those headphones you mention and the headset that Leandro mentions. If you play healing music into the body and not just through listening then you are getting vibroacoustic therapy, it's good to have a decent bass sound for it though.

What healing programme were you listening to on the kasina? If you don't mind me asking.
    Last edited by Mind Voyager; 02-25-2015 at 02:46 AM.

to be honest i really like the bass impact technology and works well with different sessions kasina has already amazing sessions .but some sessions you will need to adjust the bass impact it can be too much but this can be easily done on the headphone you can do that .for the other headphone I can't comment I never used

if I had the money to spare I would like to experience echofone headphones but I can't spend 400 in a curiosity ..

7. Default Re: Combining earphones and progs with great effect

Quote Originally Posted by Leandro Carvalho View Post
    if I had the money to spare I would like to experience echofone headphones but I can't spend 400 in a curiosity ..

Echofone is something I was interested in a few years back. These devices are pricey. Unless you get enough feedback on forums then it is a big risk to shell out so much cash.

I feel the same way about it..one thing that I Don't understand is that they have for so many years and never upgrade the device like to be smaller etc

Hi MV
    Thanks for the info. The sessions I have been utilising are mostly from the Trance or meditation section. However, today I am entering into a new experiment

I try to put my time lounging about with GFS and fibro to good use and keep my brain active.

I have started to listen to affirmations through small in-ear phones (inside the skull crusher) which I mobilise a short time after starting a long session such as today's 'sleep session' from night voyage. I chose that one because it is 60 mins long and gives me some time to work out the best time to start playing the affirmations which I have downloaded onto an mp3 player from youtube.

I have several now to chose from. I have selected affirmations about health to general ones to keep my 'vibration / mood' high. It's so easy to slip into self pity or suchlike if I am having a bad day.

I am aware I try too many things at once. I tend to be very enthusiastic lol so I really should perhaps stick to one thing for at least a couple of weeks to see the improvement. I do know the brain is malleable and forges new connections when we 'change our tune', so to speak
    So I am trying to rewire from giving the bad bits of my health attention and concentrating on forging new dendrites and synapses yah!

I found the sleep one today wonderful to use for the colours were lovely, bright and soothing and they actually emphasized the voice and the directions of the person doing my guided meditation. It was altogether a lovely experience. I must have gone very deep for I came to consciousness when she was doing the count up and the session has already stopped so maybe start them in tandem next time. It's such a wonderful ability to escape the confines of the everyday world and know that you are also altering so many physiological things at the same time.

I will report back in due course.
    Life is but a dream

Thread Information