Thread: Clearinghouse for files shared in the forums?

1. Default Clearinghouse for files shared in the forums?

Greetings, all.

I was looking for a NP2 file shared to use with my Proteus dealing with sleep deprivation alleviation (I am caring for a cancer patient and I don't get much sleep some nights!) Unfortunately, I couldn't find it through a search. (I looked on the tr@nsparentcorp forums too, just in case.)

This gave me the idea of suggesting that maybe an administrator could put all of the threads that contained attached files be put into one place, so we could figure out which file was which, instead of guessing at what was in Fille0003.np2, for example.

This could be automated so that a cron job (or similar) could harvest the posts daily/weekly/monthly and copy them into a separate category. This would help those of us who are not being served by the search engine and those wanting to experiment with files created by others in the community without wading through every post to see if someone has a file to try.

Would this be helpful to anyone else?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Clearinghouse for files shared in the forums?

Hello and Welcome!

All session files should be in their appropriate threads. i.e. http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...hp?14-Sessions

Typically, if someone posts a session in another forum, if I know about it I'll move it to the appropriate session forum. If you find any that need moving, please send me a PM and I'll take care of it.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

Default Re: Clearinghouse for files shared in the forums?

Hello I'm not sure of the exact session but you might try this one. http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...leep-Induction

Be well,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thread Information