Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 'God helmet' interactions

Default Re: 'God helmet' interactions

I got the coils this morning I did quick review the coils works fine i will do some more testing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ic0_623JvU

Blog Entries

Cool, I'll pick up one of the Gauss meters. I want one with logging but that one will suffice for now. Thanks for pointing that out. Will you measure your Shakti too?
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

I do but I want to make a comparison of both to see the difference

I am thinking to buy an amplifier headphones/systems and use the coils would have an stronger field ?just connecting to a regular or any mp3 player.. this guy on ebay seams to be open for special orders he can build a special amplifier and his price seams good too I am not sure what kind of special features should I ask for? do you think is a good idea?
    here is the link http://www.ebay.ie/itm/231475757559?...84.m1438.l2649

thanks in the advance

Blog Entries

You should be able to push it a bit more, up to a limit. I think the AllevaWave device maxes out at around 225 G. I would try something like BEHRINGER MICROAMP HA400

It is cheap enough and works good with our devices. I use it to drive vibration cushions.

You might want to buy an extra set of coils at least in case you damage them. I think I will do this. You might also drive it with something like the Spooky2 signal generator http://www.spooky2-mall.com/index.ph...rator-296.html You will definitely have to watch the voltage output though.

That unit is a whole discussion by itself and I like it a lot.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

I have seen the spooky2 device it seams very interesting but I haven't seen a connection headphones ? it must be an adaptor ...indeed the behringer is very cheap thanks for that

Blog Entries

You need a BNC to 3.5mm adapter with Spooky2... again you must really dial back the voltage.

8. Default Re: 'God helmet' interactions

I had the shakti, Didn't do anything for me, I was wondering if I didn't set it up correctly as I didn't experience anything. I had a chance to buy the helmet instead of the coils and wish I did but then maybe I did have it set correctly and wasn't sensitive to it.

9. Default Re: 'God helmet' interactions

Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post
    You should be able to push it a bit more, up to a limit. I think the AllevaWave device maxes out at around 225 G. I would try something like BEHRINGER MICROAMP HA400

It is cheap enough and works good with our devices. I use it to drive vibration cushions.

You might want to buy an extra set of coils at least in case you damage them. I think I will do this. You might also drive it with something like the Spooky2 signal generator http://www.spooky2-mall.com/index.ph...rator-296.html You will definitely have to watch the voltage output though.

That unit is a whole discussion by itself and I like it a lot.

I am interested in the spooky2 and have been for a few months as I can't afford an expensive rife machine and would not like to risk too much money on something that might not work even if I could but I downloaded the software to see what it was about and found it so complex. I wish I had your technical mind Scott. If it is easy to learn to use for somebody who does not have your technological knowledge then please let me know as It is something I am interested in.

Blog Entries

Spooky2 is complex sure, but there is already a massive built in database to draw from. So really, it is plug and play for a long time until you get interested in creating your own sessions.

Thread Information