Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CES And Kasina

Blog Entries

Default Re: CES And Kasina

To be sure not to confuse anyone, SpectraStrobe green is the same frequency as AudioStrobe, so technically if the devices are sensitive only to the AudioStrobe band then only the green channel will trigger.

However many devices take a less precise route and simply apply a high pass filter at a certain point say 18khz or 19khz and track anything above that.

In that case other color channels in a SS signal might trigger. Although the overall effect is less predictable and certainly not as programmed.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

2. Default Re: CES And Kasina

Sorry Scott, My last post was misleading, The ambiguity of language, When I said that I got those spectrastrobe tracks to play through the configuration with the device of the other manufacturer, Then I am talking about the spectrastrobe tracks that were already playing with ces in the previous configuration, The spectrastrobe tracks that were not playing before did not work with ces when i did the configuration with the device of other company either, Only the ones that worked previously were working, I probably did not explain clearly as I was tired.

Blog Entries

Default Re: CES And Kasina

Hey Mind Voyager,
    I wonder, the machine you have tracks the frequency of the Proteus right? Have you tried the Proteus in alternating mode? Go to USr and set a frequency then push the middle button, the little dots on the display will alternate right and left when in this mode. What does the CES machine do then? Does it track at double the frequency? If so you should be able to get 100hz CES stimulation from the Proteus as it maxes out at 50hz. Just curious.

Scotto
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

4. Default Re: CES And Kasina

Hi Scott,

Yes I have tried the USr mode with the ces before and it worked, The CES plays back at the frequency of the proteus, I think you have to select at least double on the ces to get the tracking so if I select USr of 50hz on the proteus and the 100hz setting on the ces then I will still only get the ces playback at 50hz. I will try it later though and see what happens.

Thread Information