Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CES And Kasina

1. Default Re: CES And Kasina

Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild View Post
    Thanks for your input Mind Voyager.
    I can use my Alpha Stim with my Kasina as it's not connected and simply plays away in the background so to speak. I am fascinated in hearing of how others use their machines even if a lot of it is over my head.
    I have learned so much from participating on the forum. (mostly from Scott )

Recently my purchase of Skullcandy Crushers has allowed me to branch out and listen to tapes while having the benefit of the Kasina. I know that we can play tapes etc through the Kasina but doing it this way enables me to alter the level of input separately.

Thank you so much. I am enjoying your posts also.

Blog Entries

Default Re: CES And Kasina

For anyone who is interested we figured out that you can send AudioStrobe from the Kasina to the Proteus then let the Proteus decode the lights and send them to the BT Pro for CES sync. You still connect the glasses to the Kasina and this lets us you use ColorSets and enjoy the full color experience.

It is kind of a workaround. I still say that the Kasina should work directly with the BT Pro but I don't have this unit to investigate.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

3. Default Re: CES And Kasina

Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post
    For anyone who is interested we figured out that you can send AudioStrobe from the Kasina to the Proteus then let the Proteus decode the lights and send them to the BT Pro for CES sync. You still connect the glasses to the Kasina and this lets us you use ColorSets and enjoy the full color experience.

It is kind of a workaround. I still say that the Kasina should work directly with the BT Pro but I don't have this unit to investigate.

Thanks for all your help yesterday Scott, I will get the lead you mentioned to see if I can also play directly because I also want to play spectrastrobe but just getting Kasina progams that are audiostrobe to work with with the ces unit is great in itself. It was very kind of you to take your time to help.
    Last edited by Mind Voyager; 02-23-2015 at 03:39 AM.

4. Default Re: CES And Kasina

Just to update, I can play spectrastrobe and get ces now using another configuration I figured out from what I learnt originally from Scott, so I want to again thank Scott very much for his help.

Blog Entries

Cool. So what did you do that worked?
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

6. Default Re: CES And Kasina

If you remember last time with the other configuration then I was plugging from the audio of kasina into the ces device, This is a slightly different configuration. The proteus display is set to AS, I have connected a 3.5mm lead from the aux of the proteus to the headphones of the kasina and I also have my earphones connected to the headphones of the kasina by the way of a splitter.

I have a lead from the glasses connection on the proteus going into the ces device and I have the kasina glasses plugged into the kasina as usual, I am playing the spectrastrobe tracks on the kasina and using the kasina as the audio source.

Now it is working with lots of the spectrastrobe tracks and you get the flashing sun symbol but there are some spectrastrobe tracks that for some reason it is not working. For some reason the spectrastrobe is being recognised by the audiostrobe setting on the proteus and this in turn is allowing the ces to work, but on other tracks this is not working which is strange. It's working on a lot of tracks but the odd track here or there it doesn't for this configuration.

Blog Entries

What is likely happening is that it is following the Green channel in SpectraStrobe. This is the same as the AudioStrobe signal frequency. So when an SS session contains green then the Proteus and thus the CES device will respond. Note that this might not be the 'main' entrainment frequencies of the SS session. You can tell a bit by watching the lights to see if Green is a dominant pulse.

8. Default Re: CES And Kasina

Thanks Scott, I will look out for that and see if that is why it is intermittent and works for some spectrastrobe tracks and not others.

9. Default Re: CES And Kasina

Hi scott, i tested it and even when green is present then it is intermittent with ces working in sync and other tracks no response, with submerge level 1 in night voyager you get a response but nightshift in the same folder you get nothing but it works with Dream. I tried weaver in mind art and that has plenty of green but nothing, it works with before learning in the accelerate folder but others in the same folder with green present, it doesn't. And some other tracks with green work and some with green don't.

10. Default Re: CES And Kasina

i did a configuration with the kasina as the music source and used some spectra tracks that work with the ces when linked to the proteus but this time i linked them all with the device of another company i wont mention and was able to play those spectrastrobe tracks through their device and using their glasses and got enjoyable visual effects and getting the ces which was linked to the proteus. It is a lot of fun experimenting.

Thread Information