Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CES And Kasina

Blog Entries

Default Re: CES And Kasina

Both red and green flash on the Kasina?
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Blog Entries

Try other ColorSets, like I said single color ones. If you are talking about the Oasis, then it says it works with Sirius as well. Or you are using another unit? If so, what is it? I will Google it.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

3. Default Re: CES And Kasina

I am using the bt master pro unit. A symbol should flash on the ces unit when it is working with the light and sound machine. I can always pm you the pdf instructions if you like.

Thanks so much.

4. Default Re: CES And Kasina

Google "BT Pro LCD and all add ons" that shows the unit, I can send a link but maybe you do not want a company advertised here. They sell mindplace products

Blog Entries

Right I see it, but not the manual yet. PM that to me.

Thanks for your input Mind Voyager.
    I can use my Alpha Stim with my Kasina as it's not connected and simply plays away in the background so to speak. I am fascinated in hearing of how others use their machines even if a lot of it is over my head.
    I have learned so much from participating on the forum. (mostly from Scott )

Recently my purchase of Skullcandy Crushers has allowed me to branch out and listen to tapes while having the benefit of the Kasina. I know that we can play tapes etc through the Kasina but doing it this way enables me to alter the level of input separately.
    Life is but a dream

7. Default Re: CES And Kasina

Thanks for your help Scott, I will pm you the instructions.

8. Default Re: CES And Kasina

Hi Scott, I don't see a button for attachments when I go to PM.

9. Default Re: CES And Kasina

If you pm me and email address then I can email it to you.

Blog Entries

It's weird that it doesn't work. Like hook your Proteus glasses to the Kasina and you can see how the various ColorSets affect them. Those with Red and Green work fine and as intended. The Proteus is not sending out anything special from the glasses output, just electricity.

Thread Information