Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: CES And Kasina

Default CES And Kasina

I have started using cranial electro therapy stimulation to help with pain.
    Is there any benefit from using it at the same time as my Kasina or will one cancel out the other?
    Many thanks is
    Life is but a dream

Blog Entries

Default Re: CES And Kasina

They shouldn't cancel each other out. CES generally uses 1 of two frequencies 100hz or 0.5hz. Neither (especially 100hz) occurs often in AVS sessions. I would tend to think that utilizing AVS would make the CES session more pleasant giving you something interesting to focus on.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thanks again Scott. I have owned the alpha stim for a couple of years now but decided to take it out of mothballs after doing some reading.
    I am reading Micheal Hutchison's Megabrain Power, the follow on from Megabrain which I also read. I am also enjoying switching about from closed to open eyes, this time with cotton wool swabs. The colours are truly beautiful. Working on several things including my third eye but that's the trouble with me ....I tend to scatter my energies as I am always in such a hurry to learn more.

I used to own a Gsr 2 biofeedback machine but lost it during a house move. It would have been so useful to me now.
    There was one of the Proteus progs I really enjoyed. I think it was mind sauna. It really made me feel as though my brain got a work out. I see it's on the Kasina too
    With the huge increase of Altzeimers etc happening I feel that the mind machines are the leading edge.
    Life is but a dream

4. Default Re: CES And Kasina

I have a CES device that works with the proteus (not the mind alive product) and the people that sell it, also sells mindplace products. I was dissappointed when I got my kasina that it does not work with the kasina as I do have a David Paradise and using it with the ces is very profound. Light and sound with ces is much more profound than using light and sound alone and makes the experience much more enjoyable.

I am hoping that mindplace develop a ces unit in the near future so I can use it with my kasina because I want to listen to audiostrobe or spectrastrobe ambient music sessions while having ces in synch and while I can do ces with proteus and audiostrobe, Proteus is nowhere near as enjoyable as the Kasina. Using CES and light and sound seperately is hit and miss unless the sound source has a constant frequency, ie 7.83 hz and you have your ces device at 7.83hz, Otherwise, When your music frequency changes then it will no longer be in sync with your CES.

If Kasina develop a ces device to use with the kasina then it will be the absolute best product on the market, I don't agree with those that say kasina for entertainment and mention other for serious applications because as long as you are choosing the correct frequencies for whatever effect that you want ie: pain control. Then the Kasina is just as good if not better for serious applications but has the added entertainment value.

I use 1.5hz for pain control and 0.5hz is good too. I read that 7.83hz is good for chronic fatigue, a couple of sessions a day.

What would be good is that if a ces device was developed to use with the kasina that it was also capable of responding to music with solfeggio frequencies as they are meant to have very good benefits.

Blog Entries

We won't be releasing a CES unit as long as they are Class III devices, requiring a prescription in the US. The forest of regulation that you have to navigate is prohibitive.

However, I don't know why you wouldn't be able to use the Kasina with your CES device? It is tracking voltage from the glasses output? Have you tried a single channel color preset? It should work.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

6. Default Re: CES And Kasina

"It is tracking voltage from the glasses output?"

I think so, With the ces device. You plug the glasses into the ces unit.

"Have you tried a single channel color preset? It should work. "

Do you mean just use one colour like say Blue? Or do you mean I have to adjust the glasses in some way?

I think I have tried it with just blue and it didn't work, Unless I tried it with blue and green. If you mean to try it with just one colour ie blue then please let me know. If you mean I have to adjust the glasses in some way then let me know and I will try it.

Thanks for your help Scott.

Blog Entries

No need to adjust the glasses. The ColorSets send out current along the different lines along the cable. The Kasina is super unique in that it can address any type of glasses (that have a 3.5mm connector) For instance with ColorSets you can use Photosonix glasses even. The one that mimics the Proteus mostly closely is ColorSet 8: R/G. I would try that one first.
    Last edited by neuroasis; 02-22-2015 at 06:08 AM.

8. Default Re: CES And Kasina

Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post
    No need to adjust the glasses. The ColorSets send out current along the different lines along the cable. The Kasina is super unique in that it can address any type of glasses (that have a 3.5mm connector) For instance with ColorPresets you can use Photosonix glasses even. The one that mimics the Proteus mostly closely is ColorSet 8: R/G. I would try that one first.
    Thanks Scott. I am trying it with R/G but it is not working. I am thinking that the polarity of proteus and Kasina must be same, so do not know why it is not working.

Blog Entries

Tell me the cable setup you have. 3.5mm stereo cable out of the Kasina to the CES unit, then Kasina glasses connected on the other side?

10. Default Re: CES And Kasina

Yes, 3.5 mm cable from the ces unit to the glasses socket of the kasina and the kasina glasses are plugged into the ces unit. The glasses will flash but the ces is not responding. This is the set up to use as instructed by those that sell the ces. It's working on the proteus and works on my david paradise but not on my lovely kasina.

Thread Information