Thread: Mindplace extra sessions

1. Default Mindplace extra sessions

Would it be possible to make available the extra kasina sessions from mindplace that are no longer available for download on soundcloud?

I would really appreciate it. I am able to dl scott's sleep pattern but the sessions thoughtmine, triad contemplation and mantra are not available for download.

Furthermore, Are there any other extra sessions in the pipe line?

Best Wishes

Chris.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mindplace extra sessions

Hi Chris,
    The MindPlace SoundCloud dropped to a free level for a bit. It is now restored. Please check out the tracks there.

There are many more new tracks in the pipeline.

Thanks so much for your interest and please let us know which ones you enjoy most by commenting and liking.

Best,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

3. Default Re: Mindplace extra sessions

Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post
    Hi Chris,
    The MindPlace SoundCloud dropped to a free level for a bit. It is now restored. Please check out the tracks there.

There are many more new tracks in the pipeline.

Thanks so much for your interest and please let us know which ones you enjoy most by commenting and liking.

Best,
    Scott

Thank you very much Scott. I appreciate the sessions that you and others made in the unit and the extra sessions you have created. Your work is very much enjoyed.

I have been buying mind machines from Mr Austin and team going back to the early 90's. My first was mastermind and then I got mindlab dls etc. I haven't tried the laxman.

I have neuro programmer, is it possible to convert my audiostrobe sessions into spectrastrobe?

The other question is that are there any plans for your company to develop a ces unit to use with the kasina?.

Best Wishes

Chris.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Mindplace extra sessions

Hi Chris,
    Glad to see that you have a continued interest in light and sound devices. We have waited a long time for the technology to evolve to a level affordable to small manufacturers that matched our vision. The Kasina is a strong step in that direction.

On NeuroProgrammer, you can definitely convert all your sessions to SpectraStrobe if you have the source files. When the Kasina is mounted and NP3 opened it even offers to do this for you automatically. Existing AudioStrobe sessions can be converted but it requires some expertise and tools. Contact me if interested.

CES has always been a technology that was unavailable to us, regulation wise, being a US company. The FDA traditionally has been very strict on electrical stimulation, however, small the amount of current. That might be changing as for example the Icy Hot TENS devices hit the mass market. TENS uses much more current than CES.

There are also many tDCS devices hitting the market. Again, much stronger current than CES.

We keep our eyes on these developments.

Thanks for checking out the additional session files and let us know how you like the Kasina in comparison to other machines you have tried.

Best,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

5. Default Re: Mindplace extra sessions

Thanks Scott.

I used to play guitar and the correspondence course i was doing back in the 90s recommended the mastermind unit, I never had a light and sound machine but I bought it and enjoyed using it very much, when the mindlab dls came out then I got it from a supplier here in the UK, I enjoyed that too and used it with some thomas budhinsky tapes that were also from synetic, they were great tapes. I had a mindlab orion also. I next got a proteus and I loved that too. I was dissappointed with the procyon as I thought it would sync with my music easily and did not realize that the process to create such sessions was complicated and i did not find the light strength that strong but that is my personal choice as I am sure others love it

I have a thoughtstream but am having problems getting that to work for me. Maybe I will ask about that on a thoughtstream thread.

I prefer the proteus to the procyon but the kasina beats them all hands down.

I love ambient and ethereal music/sounds, So to have the various tracks with this peaceful music and sounds like crystal bowls, wind chimes etc makes the experience much more enjoyable than just listening to binaural beats. I love meditation and this device is great for that.

I have been going through the sessions and there are many enjoyable sessions to experience. I love the sounds and visual effects of the mind art track "weaver" that is already a personal favourite. I like the various light effects and I especially like the alternate eye flashing effect on that session. I would love more sessions that utilized that effect.

I am also interested in sessions for astral projection, lucid dreaming, Eastern Breathing practices, Chakra Balance etc.

If a ces device was created then that would be great and I hope mindplace do develop one in the future.

Best Wishes

Chris

6. Default Thync

I notice its been a bit quiet as of late on here. Is there a new place people are posting sessions? I think i managed to find most of the ones avail. for Kasina. You guys should put out a new pack and charge a reasonable price for a new set of sessions.

Need to spur development a bit i think.

Also has anyone tried this with Thync?
    http://www.thync.com

Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post
    Hi Chris,
    Glad to see that you have a continued interest in light and sound devices. We have waited a long time for the technology to evolve to a level affordable to small manufacturers that matched our vision. The Kasina is a strong step in that direction.

On NeuroProgrammer, you can definitely convert all your sessions to SpectraStrobe if you have the source files. When the Kasina is mounted and NP3 opened it even offers to do this for you automatically. Existing AudioStrobe sessions can be converted but it requires some expertise and tools. Contact me if interested.

CES has always been a technology that was unavailable to us, regulation wise, being a US company. The FDA traditionally has been very strict on electrical stimulation, however, small the amount of current. That might be changing as for example the Icy Hot TENS devices hit the mass market. TENS uses much more current than CES.

There are also many tDCS devices hitting the market. Again, much stronger current than CES.

We keep our eyes on these developments.

Thanks for checking out the additional session files and let us know how you like the Kasina in comparison to other machines you have tried.

Best,
    Scott

Thread Information