Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Open Eye Kasina Glasses. Update on progress?

Default Re: Open Eye Kasina Glasses. Update on progress?

Hi Scott
    I just email anji@mindplace.com about the new glasses I have an interest in it thanks

2. Default Re: Open Eye Kasina Glasses. Update on progress?

Anything new to report?

Blog Entries

It turns out printing on silicone is a PITA. We like pretty things so we are investing a bit more time to put on some branding. Feedback from users that have the officially named DeepVision Ganzfield Glasses has been very positive. The color reproduction and diffusion is excellent. They are very comfortable and well balanced on the face. It is a killer product and a game changer for the enjoyment of AVS sessions. Put it this way, ASAP, because we are super excited to get them into more hands.

The offer still stands that they are available pre-retail without branding and packaging for $75 (25% off retail) and a discounted upgrade price if you later decide to purchase the retail version as well.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

4. Default Re: Open Eye Kasina Glasses. Update on progress?

How may the pre-retail version be purchased?

Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post
    It turns out printing on silicone is a PITA. We like pretty things so we are investing a bit more time to put on some branding. Feedback from users that have the officially named DeepVision Ganzfield Glasses has been very positive. The color reproduction and diffusion is excellent. They are very comfortable and well balanced on the face. It is a killer product and a game changer for the enjoyment of AVS sessions. Put it this way, ASAP, because we are super excited to get them into more hands.

The offer still stands that they are available pre-retail without branding and packaging for $75 (25% off retail) and a discounted upgrade price if you later decide to purchase the retail version as well.

Blog Entries

Send a request to orders@mindplace.com we have been fulfilling them from the office.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

6. Default Re: Open Eye Kasina Glasses. Update on progress?

Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post
    Send a request to orders@mindplace.com we have been fulfilling them from the office.
    Curious when will thee new product hit the market and how much will the open eye gazeframes be?

Blog Entries

ASAP, which means that we are exploring a printing process that we have never done before, so precise estimates are just beyond reach. The glasses as they stand now are functionally complete, and they work very, very well. The appearance is quite minimalistic, which is good in a sense, but we are trying to put some flair and branding on them.

The entire housing is wrapped in silcone, very comfortable, hypo-allergenic etc. Silicone is notoriously hard to print on as hardly anything will stick to it. We hope to be able to fulfll this desire, but at a certain point you just call it, as what you want and what is doable in a reasonable manner, don't always agree. This is a bit of behind the scenes of what goes on in the process of putting a product to market when you are a small manufacturer.

The estimated street price wlll be around $100.

Thanks all for the intense interest and enthusiasm. Note that many companies don't like to talk about internal operations but we feel that our customers are smart and are best staying informed.

Scott

8. Default Re: Open Eye Kasina Glasses. Update on progress?

As an "early adopter" I can say these glasses are excellent. After two days of fooling around with them, I just ordered another (along with another Kasina) for my office (I run a neurotherapy program at a residential mental health facility). I've been waiting for this to happen for years, after trying unsuccessfully to adapt some Laxmans. The reason I've been so eager to get these is that much of the neurofeedback I do is "eyes open." Finally, thanks to you guys and Transparent, the promise of a truly versatile and integrated AVS-neurofeedback system has been fulfilled. I've been waiting for this for a long time. Now the fun begins.

Congratulations on an outstanding product and thanks for your contributions to a revolution whose time has come.

Thread Information