Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest Bass HeadPhone with Bone Conduction

Default Latest Bass HeadPhone with Bone Conduction

Hi all,
    Skullcandy has launched new headphone called Crusher which makes us feel the bass around ears. It can enhance Mind Machine experience. It is possible to put another earphone in side the headphone who use hypnosis CDs or any other audios in between. SkullCandy Crusher is $99.
    Thanks
    Rajan

2. Default Re: Latest Bass HeadPhone with Bone Conduction

Hi Rajan, thanks for the heads up, I would like to try these. What would be the advantage of putting another earphone inside?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Latest Bass HeadPhone with Bone Conduction

Are you talking about these:Skullcandy Crusher Over-Ear Headphones with Built-in Amplifier & Mic - Black

Are they using Bone Conduction? Sound to me like a subwoofer type driver. They look pretty nice for bass though.

The Pineapple bone conduction headphones I have, which are earbuds, I sometime put them into other headphones so I have high fidelity and vibration.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Yes they are using bone conduction technology.
    http://gadgetwise.blogs.nytimes.com/...to-boost-bass/

Blog Entries

Interesting. That certainly makes them worth a hard look. Do you have them?

I will say that vibration (haptic/tactile) makes a huge impact on wide spectrum entrainment.

I have the headphones I mentioned plus I think we have talked about bass cushions before? I have one of those and an audio triggered massage cushion with several motors. The massage cushion times out automatically after 10 minutes to preserve the motors and in the midst of a session with it after it stops my body is 'buzzing' for many minutes afterwards, usually most of of the remainder of the session. It shakes the astral body loose (so to speak).
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Yes I bought them recently. Still playing around with them.will update more.

Here is more cheaper solution.

http://ifeelu.co.kr/eng/html/sub02_01.html
    Last edited by mctxp; 01-12-2015 at 08:40 PM.

Blog Entries

I picked up a white set of these. Trainspot in the Mind Art folder is freakin' intense! It works well with my vibration cushions too (which is one reason I made it) But with this session the Crushers give you the total feel of the engine or spaceship intent.

I can imagine a lot of possibilities with these headphones. Thanks for bringing them to my attention.

Blog Entries

Wow, its been about 10 minutes since I did the session and my head is still pulsing with vibrations. Vibration stimulation is quite powerful. For me I get 'cold chills' down my body for awhile afterwards. Astral travel people will recognize this sensation of shaking loose. With the Crushers my head gets in the mix too, which I was missing.

Stumbled upon this thread. I was going to invest in a pair of Skullcandy some time ago but I did not know anything about Bone Conduction!
    What is it and what are the benefits? Actually I will away and Google it but would you say they are worth it and a good investment?
    Life is but a dream

Blog Entries

Yeah, I think they are worth it. They are nice headphones and I really like the vibration aspect. Probably not recommended to people subject to headaches or migraines for instance. Although the bass level and vibration is adjustable. It does add a whole new level to sessions. Very comfortable with nice sound too.

I would be curious if it is recommended or contraindicated for fibromyalgia? I don't know. There are 2 ways of looking at it.. either it would override pain sensations and give some notable relief, that would be great. Or it would trigger sensitized nerve endings, not good. I would tend to guess at the former but without any basis in practice.

The great thing of course with Amazon is try them out and send them back if you don't like them. This is a bit of trouble for companies like SkullCandy (or us) but awesome for the consumer.

Thread Information