Thread: Re-Balancing the Autonomic Nervous System

1. Default Re-Balancing the Autonomic Nervous System

Like to apologize in advance as newbie to all this kind of technology. Too date I have only been using Holosync Meditation.

Too cut a long story short I have been diagnosed with Autonomic Nervous System imbalance which mean's I am in the 'flight or fight' mode all the time which is not a good thing.

I have read on some of the forums that this kind of therapy helps rebalance my ANS.

Having conducted some research I have concluded that the Mindplace Kasina Media System would be the best option unless other feel there is something more suitable out there.

Also is there accompanying audio software that one could recommend please that might be relevant to my condition?

Thanks in advance to any responses and I hope one day to participate with some of my own feedback.

Matt

Blog Entries

Default Re: Re Balacancing the Autonomic Nervous System

Hi Matt,
    I believe that you may benefit from a light and sound device to help you to relax. This may help to alleviate your symptoms although we are not qualified (or allowed) to assess this. The Kasina contains many pre-built relaxation sessions that include audio. If you decide to try it, then please provide feedback on which sessions you find most helpful, then we can have a better idea of what might work for you.

As always, we recommend NeuroProgrammer 3 or Mind Workstation from Transparent Corp as being the best brainwave session creation software available.

If you have anymore questions, please feel free to ask. And welcome to the forum!

Hope this helps,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

3. Default Re: Re Balacancing the Autonomic Nervous System

Hi Scott,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I note on one of you previous posts that you indicate the red colour increases the sympathetic nervous sytem which is what I am trying to avoid. Is there anyway of cutting this out from the visuals?

Thanks,

Matthew.

Blog Entries

Yes, there are several ways. In the factory sessions you have the ability to reduce the brightness of a color globally which could turn it off. Sessions that predominantly feature red would be a little strange though. If you use the AudioStrobe or KBS sessions, then you can use the onboard controls to select the colors and avoid red that way.

Technically you could also cut color filters like those used in photography and place them over the lenses to reduce the brightness of a certain color. I haven't tried this but it is on my list. Color theory says it will work.

However, I suggest trying out the sessions as is at first. You may find that it is not an issue. In the sessions I make, red is reduced in brightness quite a bit for better color mixes.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

5. Default Re: Re Balacancing the Autonomic Nervous System

Awesome feedback. V last Q! I'm in the US San Fran for a week. Whats the quickest way of buying one? Through amazon or any retail vendors?

Blog Entries

Amazon will probably be the quickest.

Thread Information