Just had a great experience. I was listening to bowl scape and felt my legs start to vibrate out. They felt like menthol, it was the coolest thing. I ended up twitching a lot so I kept getting pulled back into my body. My breathing became very slow. I was really relaxed. While listening to another track I saw a buddha. I then started to get faded kaleidoscopic images. When that track ended I put on patternity. I ended up getting a little bored with it for some reason so I took my glasses off, and everything was crystal clear. Everything seemed to have a glow about it. It was comparable to the descriptions I've heard about the beginning of an acid trip. I really felt like I was transcending. Ok so this is gonna sound really far out there but I think I found a faery wing. And I didn't know if I believed in faeries before tonight. It was a tiny little thing that was green and had purple lines on it, kind of in the shape as a butterfly wing, but skinnier, And way smaller. I put it next to some of my crystals to try and return it to its owner. About a half hour later I saw a flash out of the corner of my eye and looked for the little "wing" and it wasn't there. Super trippy . I either had one small very detailed hallucination or this kasina really is opening my third eye. Either way its awesome! Excellent Product!