Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: ThoughtStream Monitor Windows Beta Software

Blog Entries

Default Re: ThoughtStream Monitor Windows Beta Software

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spectrogram There is no 3rd dimension in biofeedback data. That is what the color on a spectrogram is showing. It is showing amplitude. The horizontal is time, the vertical is frequency.

The best you could do to approximate this is to have a straight line and assign a color to a point in that line based on the relative level of the signal. Red for high, Green for low as an example. But this is not a good way to represent the data. We get more of a sense of the movement of the reading by using a vertical axis, ie higher or lower. Then we can see the shape of the changing readings.

Anyway, that is my understanding but I'll play with it.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

2. Default Re: ThoughtStream Monitor Windows Beta Software

I do not quite understand. You will do what is what I wrote? And another question - when you make about an update? But in general, I am very grateful to you - the program works fine.

3. Default Re: ThoughtStream Monitor Windows Beta Software

I forgot to add that it would be good when such deviations peaks designated still sound in a low signal. This would be useful when the relaxation process with eyes closed

4. Default Re: ThoughtStream Monitor Windows Beta Software

what do you think the function of viewing the graph is better to choose for my purpose - conductivity, data, resistance
    or change.?

Blog Entries

When you are watching the graph, I think Percent Change is by far the most useful. It is what the display on the ThoughtStream is showing and also tracks downward which is more intuitive. Relax... graph goes down. The other measures are really only useful from a scientific perspective. However, in new builds you will be able to load saved sessions and view them in whatever parameter you want.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

6. Default Re: ThoughtStream Monitor Windows Beta Software

Hello. Can you tell us about when will update?

Blog Entries

It is a balancing act between software products now. I intend that each one will see small more frequent updates rather than huge reinvention releases. The new Kasina editor release will come first within days and then I will focus more attention on ThoughtStream changes. Within this month you will see another release.

8. Default Re: ThoughtStream Monitor Windows Beta Software

Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post
    Within this month you will see another release.
    really looking forward to updates

9. Default Re: ThoughtStream Monitor Windows Beta Software

Hello. I wanted to ask - can you make a version for the Android platform?

Blog Entries

I've toyed around with Android tablets connected by USB and have had some basic graphs working. Not all phones or tablets support OTG mode which is required. No iOS device does. You have to pay Apple massive amounts of money for the privelege.

I did some research and the development platform that I was using at that time has evolved a lot. So, it may be worth revisiting. I could not estimate how long it would take though as I would be learning while doing.

Thread Information