Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: ThoughtStream Monitor Windows Beta Software

1. Default Re: ThoughtStream Monitor Windows Beta Software

Hello. Happy new year. Today I repaired my netbook (screen size 10 inches), and download it. It turns out very small window graphics as possible to do something that would be like the old version of the window can be done in almost the entire screen?

Blog Entries

Default Re: ThoughtStream Monitor Windows Beta Software

It looks like there's a small bug with the Window resizing. The "Maximize" control in the top right of the top window frame is greyed out, so double-clicking the top window frame does not maximize the window as it normally would.
    You can however resize the window by dragging the edges until it's whatever size you want. Maybe Scott will be able to enable the Maximize/Restore control so it's easier to go full-screen with the window.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

Ahh, I see that I forgot to turn on the Maximize button on the window. For now, you can drag the edges of the window to make it as large as you need. The buttons and indicators don't center yet. I will fix all that in the next build.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

4. Default Re: ThoughtStream Monitor Windows Beta Software

I do not understand - how to drag and drop ...? I'll try .... and nothing happened

Blog Entries

-Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

6. Default Re: ThoughtStream Monitor Windows Beta Software

Hello. I want to know whether it is possible to add to the function of the color (spectral) chart? Around here as in the screenshot
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

A spectrogram is not really a useful display for biofeedback data. There is no spectrum really as there is really only a single reading at a point in time. A spectrogram is useful to visualize a band of complex signals where the color represents the relative power of the signal. Make sense?
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

8. Default Re: ThoughtStream Monitor Windows Beta Software

I think that with such a graphics easier to track spikes. At least when I started to use this program for EEG device has become much easier to see even the slightest deviation. I want to try to use two devices at the same time with the same within the meaning of the graphs (spectrum).

Blog Entries

You must understand that they are mapping different things. Like for instance a pie chart is easy to read but it has no meaning on something like a biofeedback display. (or it doesn't have meaning unless you are comparing the current reading to some past reading or a time measure or something) Anyway, what I am trying to say is that a spectral display is not the right tool for the job. There is no spectrum. It is a single data point at a certain time.

EEGs are displaying multiple values across a spectrum and the color is showing the relative power of that band.

I have a bunch of other chart types that I will play with in upcoming versions.

10. Default Re: ThoughtStream Monitor Windows Beta Software

the device EEG that I've got the simplest that uses only 1 channel. Just pretty hard to track down the smallest peaks changes with a simple graph. A screenshot of the chart which I showed a small change gives a color change. The bright spot on a dark background. Perhaps I'm not quite correctly written - maybe it's not the spectrum. But it would be very good if the minimum deviation peaks in any way is - color or sound. For example, if within 1 minute chart peaks have even the minimum fixed by the top red

Thread Information