Thread: Grandparents and the kasina?!!

1. Default Grandparents and the kasina?!!

So I visited my old Catholic grandparents today and showed them my kasina. I told them about it and they thought it sounded cool. I totally thought they were gonna think it was nuts or "garbage" as they would say. First I let my grandpa try. As he was listening he said "oh, a flock of birds just flew by", and "this is really neat". My grandmother liked it as well. Just thought I would share because now my grandma is saying she's gonna get one for the both of them. They both really liked it. Who woulda thought 80 year old Catholics would be into entrainment? haha. (not bashing catholics, I'm catholic too, but they can be really strict and closed minded).

Blog Entries

Default Re: Grandparents and the kasina?!!

My aged father and mother like it. Also my uncle who is 70 likes it too. I think they enjoy relaxing and the broadband mental stimulation is very good for older people as well.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

3. Default Re: Grandparents and the kasina?!!

Yea I was so shocked that they liked it. I guess it is really relaxing so I shouldn't be surprised.

Thread Information