Thread: Kasina with Laxman Glasses - Possible?

Default Kasina with Laxman Glasses - Possible?

Hi everybody, I am about to buy the Kasina and was wondering if the Laxman glasses fit for it. Does anyone have a clue on that? Thanks very much.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Kasina with Laxman Glasses - Possible?

No. The Laxman uses a different connector, and also does not support the 6 channels that the Kasina puts out.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thank you, Andy. I have just bought Kasina AVS right now. Hope they will start soon to market open-eyes glasses.

Blog Entries

-Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

hi i know a lots of people talk about open eyes glasses and i feel mind place will eventually do it.I have kasina and for eyes close is the best it puts me in deep relaxation in few minutes ..i just want you guys to suggest on design i think can would be super cool a mask that can change colors not as big like the Mindfield MindLights or not too small like laxman
    something like this http://ganzfeld.co.uk/wp-content/upl...1129393127.jpg for kasina if enough people in this forum supports the idea we can have a kickstared i will be happy to buy one in advance thanks

Blog Entries

Would the mask you are envisioning be for eyes open or eyes closed? It is so very hard to serve both needs without some kind of mode switching. We have learned a lot from our current eye open project.

I hadn't seen the mask you referenced. I have experimented with electroluminescent wire before. Actually I have that same controller shown in the picture. With it, there is really a high pitch whine because of the high voltage source. I wonder if that mask you show took measures to eliminate that? I may track one down and test.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Hi to be honest I haven't try any of those 3 goggles .but all of then you can use with eyes open the last one in particular from ganzfeld web sit they don't change colours or flash the lights it is only to be staring at to get some ganzfeld effect .over all the design which seams to be the best i think is the ganzfeld the mask for eyes open. how ever would be amazing using it with kasina .if you have some open eyes project and can show a pictures to us ? we all can share on Facebook the idea so maybe kickstarter project to see how many people are interested in ? thanks

Thread Information