Thread: International Sales

Default International Sales

Hi

I`d like to buy a machine procyon or kassina but when i put my order and go to checkout give me the message:
    "
    • We're sorry. Item cannot be shipped to the selected address. Please select a new shipping address."

it?s because I live in brazil , and eletrocnic produts not be shpped to my country?

What I have to do?

thanks

Blog Entries

Default Re: International Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Denis View Post
    Hi

I`d like to buy a machine procyon or kassina but when i put my order and go to checkout give me the message:
    "
    • We're sorry. Item cannot be shipped to the selected address. Please select a new shipping address."

it?s because I live in brazil , and eletrocnic produts not be shpped to my country?

What I have to do?

thanks
    Hello Denis;

I'm sorry for the difficulty in ordering. Are you trying to order from Amazon or from Mindplace.com?

If you're trying to order from Mindplace.com, please send an e-mail to orders@mindplace.com and they will help you get this resolved.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Default Re: International Sales

Quote Originally Posted by Denis View Post
    Hi

"

What I have to do?

thanks
    I suggest you to use mailforwarding companies like shipito. I'm from russia and just received my Kasina.

Blog Entries

Default Re: International Sales

After what you went through, mnemonic, I would hope you would suggest that people purchase from a place other than amazon. There are many choices, and the best for Mindplace products would be from mindplace.com directly.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information