Thread: Is there a setting that might help to alleviate migraine headaches?

1. Default Is there a setting that might help to alleviate migraine headaches?

I have used a sirius machine in the past and gave it to my daughter. Recently, I purchased the Kasina and am enjoying it.

My son, 28, occassionally experiences migraine headaches. Are there any suggestions as to how the Kasina might be used to reduce their frequency and/or intensity?

Paul

Blog Entries

Default Re: Is there a setting that might help to alleviate migraine headaches?

Hello Paul,
    We have to avoid giving specific treatment advise that falls within the realm of medical claims. I'm sure you can understand why. However, I will point you to information that is already out there. NeuroProgrammer 3 from Transparent Corp. includes a 'Migraine Relief' session. It consists of a 15 minutes AudioStrobe track with 30hz left and right frequencies. These are in the gamma range.

An interesting phenomena of high frequencies like this is that they approach or exceed a person's 'flicker fusion' threshold. This is the point at which our perception can no longer distinguish the space between 'flashes' as they are too fast. We see this fast flicker as a solid field. The threshold at which this occurs varies from person to person and with other factors such as age, medications.. etc. Fascinating subject really.

So, these fast gamma frequencies can also be non-intrusive to a degree and even soothing if they are perceived as solid fields of color. For you intended use, including pulsing audio is not recommended. Just pipe in some gentle music or nature sounds. Also, you might avoid red colors (from an associative standpoint). Green would be good.

There is not an onboard session that dwells on frequencies this fast for any length of time but you can easily make a session of this type with the included Kasina Basic Editor.

Hope this helps,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thread Information