Thread: Old Procyon progs

Red face Old Procyon progs

Hello all,

After waiting patiently to upgrade from my Proteus, I went the whole hog and have purchased the Kasina!
    I am trying to find my way around it. I shall not be utilising the make my own sessions option...enough to me to get it working to my satisfaction.
    Can you tell me what the Syrius sessions are? It gives no hint as to what they are used for and could I also enquire if the Proteus sessions can be incorporated on the Kasina?.

I Love it and very excited to get to grips but as some may remember, I am a technophobe
    I also loved having the sessions on the Proteus on those sheets that showed all the different levels any session went through. It was very helpful. Any chance of getting those for the Kasina?

Any help gratefully received.
    Life is but a dream

Blog Entries

Default Re: Old Procyon progs

Congratulations on getting a Kasina, Moonchild! I know that you have been using the Proteus for quite a while so I would love to hear your impressions of the Kasina.

Here is a description of the Sirius sessions: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...S-Session-List They are the full factory content from our discontinued Sirius mind machine.

Proteus sessions will probably make it over in some form.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Red face Re: Old Procyon progs

Thanks so much Scot.
    I have been wanting to upgrade for ages and cannot believe my luck to now be the proud owner of this latest beauty.
    I think in this day and age, with so many suffering from stress and side effects of psychotrophic drugs it will be a godsend to many.
    So far I love it and will only love it more once I have mastered it as far as my limited ability is concerned

I dare say I shall be asking lots of questions but that is one of the reasons that people come to Mindplace...you treat the clients with endless courtesy and genuine help.
    I look forward to writing a review.
    Having the back-up support is very valuable.
    Thanks as always.
    Life is but a dream

Blog Entries

We are very happy to help. As you say we think this technology can be of positive benefit to many people. It takes a while to learn anything new so we are very much dedicated to easing that process. Also, any question that you have you can be sure that others have had that same question too, so when you speak up it gives us the opportunity to put answers on the record so to speak, which helps others.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Can I ask if any particular progs are especially useful to act as quick tranquilliser or cope with pain. I am having a bit of a stressful time at present and am coping with a lot of pain in a leg. As I know that the sensations of pain are greatly increased by stress, I think I could be helped in this regard. I have quite severe sleep apnoea which neurologist says leads to 'central sesitization' where the body is on high alert and over transmits pain in the senses.
    I know the Kasina can help with this probably more on the meditation progs or do you have any you think would be especially useful?
    Many thanks
    Life is but a dream

Blog Entries

Personally, for dissociative use, I recommend Alphabet in the Trance folder. Visualize the waves of sound washing over and soothing you. Forest and river in the Meditate is also nice for a lighter journey too.

Hope this helps,
    Scott

Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post
    Personally, for dissociative use, I recommend Alphabet in the Trance folder. Visualize the waves of sound washing over and soothing you. Forest and river in the Meditate is also nice for a lighter journey too.

Hope this helps,
    Scott
    Thanks so much Scott
    i will give them a go. I feel like a kid with a new toy.
    well, actually, I am an (old) kid with a new toy!
    Alison
    Life is but a dream

Thread Information