Thread: CDs to Kasina

1. Default CDs to Kasina

I have a number of hemi-sync and jeffery thompson CDs that have entrainment properties. What is the best way to get them on to my Kasina and have them set to work with the lenses? Does color organ automatically find the right "pulse" or do I need to go about this a different way?

Blog Entries

Default Re: CDs to Kasina

This same question about Hemi-Sync was asked previously. Here is the thread.

As far as getting the CD music onto the Kasina, you can play it from your CD onto the Kasina using the AUX input on the Kasina, you can play it on your computer and use the USB audio connection on your Kasina, or you can rip the CD to a wav or mp3 file and put those files on the Kasina's micro-SD card.
    You can access the micro-SD card by connecting the Kasina to you computer using the included USB cable, setting the Kasina to USB and drag/dropping the files onto the micro-SD card. You can also remove the micro-SD card and put it into the included SD card adapter and insert that into your computer's SD card slot (assuming you have a laptop) and copy the files to the card that way.
    Many possibilities!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information