Thread: faint blue light triangle in right lense when set to red only

1. Default faint blue light triangle in right lense when set to red only

I purchased a kasina and received it yesterday. I went into the audiostrobe area of the kasina and set it to red only. The problem is, in the right lens, there is a faint blue triangle formed by three blue LEDs. Is that normal?

Blog Entries

Default Re: faint blue light triangle in right lense when set to red only

Hello and Welcome!

That's not normal. Can you check that your Ganzframe plug is fully inserted into the jack on the Kasina?
    Go to the Settings/Visuals/Color Balance menu selection and try turning the blue all the way to 0 and let me know if you still are seeing any blue LEDs on the Ganzframes.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Blog Entries

When you say the Audiostrobe area do you mean the folder on the Kasina (or the selection in the browser that says Audiostrobe)? Meaning you are playing onboard AudioStrobe files? I think that is what you are saying. And with the red only then you have selected ColorSet 2.R-L/R ?

Or AudioStrobe through software and the AUX port or by USB Audio? If the AS is external (especially by AUX) then transient noise affecting the lights is quite possible. The usual solution is to install a 3.5mm noise filter (available at Radio Shack for instance).

USB audio shouldn't do this but sometimes especially in a hub or a laptop with AC power there is a bit of noise.

For onboard Audiostrobe especially the factory ones it shouldn't do this. If onboard, what song are you playing? Or they all do it?

Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

4. Default Re: faint blue light triangle in right lense when set to red only

I have turned the blue off and it is still doing it (see attached picture) - it is the audiostrobe of pre-loaded stuff on the card, and it appears to be doing it with all of them. The plug is securely in the Kasina and all connections seem good.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

Can't really see it from your picture, but I'll take your word for it.

Please click the "contact us" link at the bottom of the page and I will help you get this resolved.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information