Thread: New owner - More questions

Default New owner - More questions

Hi everyone,
    So, I received my Kasini a few days ago and I find it fascinating to experiment with after years of using my Procyon. I have a few questions. The instructions state there are supposed to be manuals and free software on the device, but the folders are empty. I assume this is by design and you go to the support areas on this website to download these? Second question is - I really enjoyed many of the Procyon routines; is there any way to port these over to the Kasini?

many thanks,
    Brian

Blog Entries

Default Re: New owner - More questions

Hello Brian, and Welcome!

To see the additional files, you would look at the micro-SD card from your computer. Either connect up the USB cable to the Kasina and connect it to your computer and it will show up as a drive on your computer where you can browse the files. The KBS editor software will be under the KBS folder, I can't recall which folder the manual is in, but it should be on the micro-SD card as a pdf file.

The latest versions are all available on the support site which may be more recent than the included files on the micro-SD card shipped with the Kasina.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Great - thanks Andy. And the question about the Procyon files?

Brian

Blog Entries

There is some measure of effort being put into file conversions, more specifically Proteus sessions. Each of our machines is really different in how the files are handled and programmed. The end result of each one is unique too due to the audio engine, the LEDs in the glasses, and the various algorithms that control the lights. They will never transfer exactly is what I am saying. The Kasina is a unique system in itself as it uses SpectraStrobe for its main content. The KBS format is closer to how we previously programmed our systems, but not nearly as complex yet. The Sirius sessions transferred pretty well but they are by far the simplest ones having been made for mono color glasses.

So, maybe, and certainly some sessions at least will be based on the frequencies.

Best,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thread Information