Thread: ganzfeld experiment with kasina session

Default ganzfeld experiment with kasina session

i want to try the ganzfeld experiment with Kasina ..i know the original experiment they use red light with eyes open and ping pong bals ..i would like to use the kasina glasses but eyes close i need the lights to be on full time for the least 10 minutes no blink effect and maximum brightness ..why i feel when the lights is on i have the impression that i have my eyes open...i dont know how to create a such file any body with more experience can help me with that thanks a lot

Blog Entries

Default Re: ganzfeld experiment with kasina session

Hi Leandro,
    The easiest way to do this is with the Kasina Basic Editor. I have attached a kbs file that fades in over 30 seconds, keeps the lights on solid for 9 minutes and then fades out over 30 seconds. You can load it in the editor to see how it works and alter the length, or you can just copy it to your Kasina SD card - KBS folder and use it as it is. For all the lights to be on you will want to use ColorSet 1:RGB-L/R. You could also experiment with different colors using the ColorSets.

The attached screenshot shows the settings in the editor. What is important is that Light Depth is set to 0. This makes the light solid. The frequency settings do not matter for the light at this point. I have also turned the sound off by setting its volume to 0. You could still pipe in whatever music or audio you want through the AUX In connector.

If you want to lengthen the session change the time on segment 3, subtracting 1 minute from the total duration to allow for the fade in and fade out.

Hope this helps,
    Scott
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Attached Files Attached Files
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Default Re: ganzfeld experiment with kasina session

thanks a lot

Thread Information