Thread: Love my new Kasina, but please help.

Default Love my new Kasina, but please help.

I love my new Kasina I received it on Thursday and have done 4 sessions. It takes me from relaxed to meditative state in no time It's awesome everyone should own one. I have read the instructions on how to download the new Firmware I followed them but was not prompted to download the new firmware so I did not delete the 1.02 that it came with. My question is do I delete the old Firmware first and then I will recieve download or do I have to register my Kasina first. Also some of the sessions are missing or shorter than the manual says like Soliton is missing and Energize is 11min 39 sec long and not 20min like the book says. if any on could please help that would be great.
    Thank you, much love....

Edit: I found Soliton was looking in wrong area...
    Last edited by Seed5; 05-23-2014 at 05:12 PM. Reason: Found what I was looking for

Blog Entries

Default Re: Love my new Kasina, but please help.

Hello and welcome!

You can download the latest Kasina Firmware here and the instructions on how to install it are also on that same page.

Please follow the instructions and let us know if you have any questions or difficulties with the procedure.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Default Re: Love my new Kasina, but please help.

Thank you Andy for your welcome and advice I just updated my Kasina Firmware and Im so happy that it went so smoothly. Im looking forward to many years of enjoyment. Hope everyones enjoying the long weekend ,and a Thank you for your service to all in the Armed Forces.
    Much love...

Thread Information