Thread: lightframes aren't strong enough

Default lightframes aren't strong enough

I got my Procyon a few day's ago and it's great in almost every aspect except the strenght of the light's. The lights aren't strong enough. Only a full blown session using every light at maximum intensity gives me interesting visuals like the proteus did. When the lights aren't at full intensity it's like a proteus when the batteries are low. It doesn't do it for me. I however talked with Mr. Austin and he said that he was considering maybe building stronger extra lightframes eventually for those like me who need more. 2 led chips per color per eye would do it. I really hope it happens because for now i have to go back to my proteus to get the visuals i want. For the editor, the impossibility of putting multiple binaural beats at once is it's only weakness. I could use the NP2 software for the overlaying sounds but i don't think i could drive 3 colors with it. Other than that it's potential is incredible! Good work!!!

Blog Entries

Default Re: lightframes aren't strong enough

Hi Lightshow,

Quote Originally Posted by Light show View Post
    I got my Procyon a few day's ago and it's great in almost every aspect except the strength of the light's. The lights aren't strong enough. Only a full blown session using every light at maximum intensity gives me interesting visuals like the Proteus did.
    The good news is that you are still getting the entrainment benefits from the session.

Thank you for your suggestions and comments. We are always interested in what our customers have to say about our products.

M.

Thread Information