Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: OBE and Lucid Dreaming with the Kasina

Default Re: OBE and Lucid Dreaming with the Kasina

excellent please share the files..when you create it for Kasina for OBE.
    that people can OBE.

2. Default Re: OBE and Lucid Dreaming with the Kasina

Here is a little adventure I went on, this was after I played 2 sessions off the Kasina first being the Meditation track, second being the Night Voyage. After these I laid down and had a OBE. I had to follow the vibrations and induce it but the Kasina put me in the correct place to achieve this.

Well, after having a great weekend up north I came home in a rather peaceful connected feeling after cleaning up my place a bit. I was reading a crystal book I had just recieved off amazon and after dosing off on the couch I went to my room to try 2 new tracks on the Kasina Mindplace machine. I started off with the Meditation track which seemed to be a very simple light track that allowed my mind to go whereever I wanted.
    I begin with tracing my history of how I ended up out here and all the people I had inerteacted with which seemed quite easy I almost at one point turned it off thinking I could do this without the track but I knew it had me in a certain state of mind to make this visual. I did end this session 45 minutes in which it only runs 50 minutes but decided to try a different one.
    Moving on the next one I tried was in the night voyage section called Night Shift - Small description = This incorporates an evolving nature-soundscape from day to night. The light colors change from yellow over green and blue to violet over time. Starting at 12 hz, this ramps to 3.5 hz with plateaus at 10hz, 7.83hz and finally 3.5hz. After playing this session I removed the Kasina and laid face down in my pillow.
    Probably not more then 7-10 minutes I felt this buzzing feeling all over my body and decided to play around with it a bit. I could feel my astral head moving like it was trying to tear out of my physical head. Mind you I have never had a OBE while laying face down so this was new to me the feeling and position. I continued to try and yank my head up and to the side with no success, then moving to my feet doing the same... I was stuck, I couldnt exit but I could feel my astral body trying to do so which in itself is a great feeling with full awareness.
    I then recalled the method called the rollout method which you attempt to simple rollout of physical body. One attempt of this and BOOM I was out, this was a very light vibration exit which I haven't ever experienced before not the normal pop. I immediately turned around to view myself and went up to my ceiling fan and of course got stuck at the top.
    It has been a very long time since I have had a exit as clearly as this one. With my fresh exit I thought I would go to my living room which the door seemed to be thick as I hit it. Pushing again with my mind I was able to go through my room door to my living room and had a strong urge to go outside. Again some thickness on my window but mentally saying push I was outside of my place zooming around having an amazing experience, so freeing and recalling how nice it was to be outside the physical for a bit.
    After a few minutes I decided that I wanted to go a bit further so again I focused my thought on my fathers house and attempted to travel. Perhaps I was super rusty because I could feel the mental loading up the location as if it was a hard drive accessing data but nothing happened.
    Again I tried with no luck, I am not sure if it was to far or what was stopping me but I continued to just enjoy the local projection and then remembering from my past reads that staying out to long can turn in to a foggy dream so I returned to my physical body and sat up with a cheesy grin on my face.
    At this point I am not sure if the Kasina was the inducer or if it was just one of those nights but I did learn a different method of getting out of the body and it will go in my tool set of exiting.

I am very pleased to be writing this as I am everytime I have a successful OBE. I'm sure many may find the topic itself a little out thier but I will suggest trying to achieve one first before being so quick to judge .
    To everyone else that travels, I am sure I don't have to say much, it will go down in as another exit.
    Last edited by Andy; 06-30-2014 at 02:20 PM. Reason: Added paragraphs for easier reading

Blog Entries

A very interesting and classic tale of OBE. Thanks for sharing it.

I am very glad when people share their experiences with our products. They are meant to encourage unique and interesting states of mind. As I have stated earlier in this thread though for the purposes of full disclosure we cannot say what exactly those experiences would be for any given individual. In reaction to much of the over-the-top marketing of brainwave entrainment we as a company pursue a more grounded and supportive role. However, it is very much encouraged that people share with the group what they experience, if nothing else to show what may be possible, but also so we can all learn and discuss.

Subjective and internal experiences are nearly limitless. Actually the limit there is what we choose to consider as possible.

Best,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Quote Originally Posted by Leandro Carvalho View Post
    i am using a Brazilian course with kasina astral projection 50 minutes chakras energy exercise all base on visualization and breathing Technics ..the audio is really good special sounds for the exercise but no lights on the glasses so i use a session on kasina on 10 HZ and a my phone for the audio ..no the best but helps me to focus more ..ideally the best is to have 12 hz for the hard part of the concentration and the end 7 hz to gently help you sleep and experience astral projection .and i find one of the most powerful books is( Mastery: Path of Inner Alchemy by Zulma Reyo) truly amazing but be ware if you do this type of exercise eventually you will experience psychic phenomena don't be afraid ..I am planing to buy mws and i will put some time to create something that i will think is perfect for astral projection with kasina and i will be release for free i want to share this :-)
    Hi leandro, you are using kasina with Brazilian Course?? please tel me what course you are talking.. sou brasiliero, se em entendes e puderes me indicar
    esse curso meu email ? fayanez@uol.com.br, busco me aprofundar nesse assunto sonhos lucidos e proje??o astral com brainmachines, e n?o sei muito a respeito no tocante a como usar o programa , quais frequ?ncias etc... Por acaso vc esta falando dos cd?s hemy sunc tamb?m?/
    Desde j? obrigado
    denis

5. Default Re: OBE and Lucid Dreaming with the Kasina

I'm also interested in everything about OBE, Astral and/or Lucid Dreaming Sessions. I would also try these in combination with subliminals and/or silent subliminals - if someone is looking for a test-person for his sessions, just contact me... :-)

ok vou te enviar os aquivos

Ol?
    Leandro,

P?xa legal um Brasileiro por aqui... te agrade?o se puderes me indicar o curso ( aqui do brasil ) que estas fazendo ou j? fizestes.e que te ajudou .e se puderes me mandar por e-mail os arquivos que mencionastes...ou pelo menos o site etc... dei uma olhada na minha caixa postal, caso tenhas mandado , n?o achei...

Desde j? te agrade?o por qualquer indica??o de " caminho" poss?vel a seguir, caso tenhas mandao o email antes se puder colocar aqui o come?o do seu e-mail para eu procurar na minha caixa postal

Muito Obrigado

denis

Blog Entries

Let's keep it to English on the forum so everyone can participate, please.

If you want to have a private conversation, you can use the private messaging system within the forum.

Thank you.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Ok Andy,sorry..
    I didin?t think about that.

denis

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Denis View Post
    Ok Andy,sorry..
    I didin?t think about that.

denis
    No problem. Thank you for your understanding!
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thread Information