Thread: Aura interactor

Default Aura interactor

Hi all,
    I found another device called Aura Interactor. It is around $30 + shipping. It is worth to add with AVS session. It gives vibrations to back or front of the body. It enhance the session.
    Thanks

Blog Entries

Default Re: Aura interactor

I haven't tried this particular one but I have a couple of Bass Shaker products (including the cushion from Aura) and sound massage cushions like the Homedics iCush and I agree that they do add a lot to a session. You will find certain frequencies that really give you deep, intense 'chills' and have resonating effects. Those bone conduction headphones I mentioned from Pineapple are essentially sound transducers with small vibrations motors tuned to low frequencies. I have done a lot of interesting experiments with them as well.

This is a fruitful area for discovery and I am interested in hearing your experiences.

Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thanks for sharing your personal experience. I just received them. I am going to explore them. Here is another device I found. Do you have any experience with this tDcS device such as shown on this website.
    http://www.foc.us/

Blog Entries

Actually, yes, I do have that one too... gadget guy.. It is interesting but lacks good software at this point. I will probably write something eventually but for right now my plate is full. It is a well designed device though and has potential.

I use it with the default programs about twice a week. I can't really say that it improves my focus but I do sense increased neural activity at the stimulated region. I have the electrode pack for it too but haven't really explored that yet. My intent was to sync it with AVS programs which I will do at some point.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

One question, What music you use with aura cushion to create feeling vibrations?
    Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post
    Actually, yes, I do have that one too... gadget guy.. It is interesting but lacks good software at this point. I will probably write something eventually but for right now my plate is full. It is a well designed device though and has potential.

I use it with the default programs about twice a week. I can't really say that it improves my focus but I do sense increased neural activity at the stimulated region. I have the electrode pack for it too but haven't really explored that yet. My intent was to sync it with AVS programs which I will do at some point.

Blog Entries

Lots of times I just use isochronic beats with low frequencies. This is best for known, controllable values. I also make drumming tracks for them or play a midi drum that I have (Handsonic) live with it along with entrainment tracks. I also like Glen Velez frame drum tracks and Stewart Walker's Stabiles album is also really deep and hypnotic with a bass cushion.

Thanks for sharing. Here is my finding which works also. It is on Youtube. I also notice when I use this specific file on my Regular subwoofer, it give me air just like fan. I feel like it is fan on medium speed.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTBBR3XdD9w

Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post
    Lots of times I just use isochronic beats with low frequencies. This is best for known, controllable values. I also make drumming tracks for them or play a midi drum that I have (Handsonic) live with it along with entrainment tracks. I also like Glen Velez frame drum tracks and Stewart Walker's Stabiles album is also really deep and hypnotic with a bass cushion.

Thread Information