Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggested software to create Kasina sessions

Default Suggested software to create Kasina sessions

Hi -
    We are opening our healing center soon,
    and light and sound enhanced sessions are a part of our offerings.

What software is suggested
    so I can create Kasina sessions
    • with my own music and hypnosis audio
    • programming the lights for Schumann (7.83) frequencies..
    • programming the sessions for 20 mins

So as you can see, I'm starting with very simple basic session programming.

Also... am I able to input these sessions right into the Kasina
    or the memory card? Obviously that is ideal,
    but I seem to remember that is not presently supported...

Thanks for your help

==>Jim Van Wyck
    PS.. .I have created sessions with DAVID machines
    but it's been years and years.... so I hope things have gotten simpler...

www.Soul7.ca

Default Re: Suggested software to create Kasina sessions

these seem to be my options from Ayrmetes...
    I am relying on the wisdom of the forum for suggestions

Bundled Deals: in $CDN!
    • Kasina + NP3 Ultimate = $423.99 (US$329.38)
    • Kasina + MWS Regular = $488.99 (US$379.87)
    • Kasina + MWS Professional = $563.99 (US$438.14)
    • Kasina + MWS Enterprise = $748.99 (US$581.86)
    • Kasina + ThoughtStream + NP3 Ultimate = $527.99 (US$410.17)
    • Kasina + ThoughtStream + MWS Professional = $692.99 (US$538.35)
    • Kasina + ThoughtStream + MWS Enterprise = $877.99 (US$682.07)

Blog Entries

Hello Jim;

I think MWS is what you should get. If you are using it in a facility for commercial reasons, you will need to get the Enterprise version.

Here is a comparison of the different versions. Whether or not you purchase the Thoughtstream in the bundle as well is up to you.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

thanks for the answer...

Thanks Andy!

My followup question is this...

Can I create a program, with my audio, and the programmed L/S
    and then put it on an SD card to put right inside the Kasina?

I can do that, somehow, right?

Blog Entries

Hi Jim,
    Mind Workstation is going to give you the most power for your investment in the long term. The time that you spend learning it will pay off because you will find few limitations that cannot be worked around in some way or another. NeuroProgrammer is an affordable solution and very powerful in its own right, but as your knowledge and needs progress you will eventually begin to feel the limitations.

The best overall deal for anyone who seriously wants to have all options available to them, plus the ability to sell content that you create, you will want to look at the Transparent Commercial Network program. For $699 you get ALL of their software and audio content, plus a commercial license.

However, MWS will probably end up to be the one that you use most. There is a generous trial period available. Also there is a range of training videos I have created to ease the learning curve.

The Kasina integrates directly with either NeuroProgrammer or Mind Workstation. When the Kasina is mounted on your computer, new toolbar items in these applications become available: Play on Kasina and Upload to Kasina. This article details how the Kasina is integrated with MWS: http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...nd-Workstation

So anything that you create can be previewed directly through the Kasina and then subsequently saved to the SD card right in the software. No other conversions or transfers required. This is one of the best selling points of the Kasina for professional use (and also the care that went into creating very accurate and clean waveforms). No other mind machine has this level of integration with such powerful software.

Hope this helps,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

6. Default Re: Suggested software to create Kasina sessions

Plus 1 to Scott and Andy's recommendations for Mind Workstation as the best software for programming the Kasina. I own all of Transparent Corp's software but actually use MWS almost all the time. Probably like 98%.

Since you're in a clinical setting, I echo Scott's recommendation to purchase a Transparent Commercial Network license, which gives you access to all of Transparent's software and resources, as well as excellent support.

The financial investment is worth every single penny. Creatively, with the Mind Workstation/Kasina combination you're going to be able to do marvelous things to help your clients.

Finally, Scott's tutorials for using the MWS/Kasina combination are extremely helpful. And Transparent's help files and tutorials are nicely laid out and equally useful. Though it'll take a time investment, you'll be up to speed before you know it with these superb products.

Oh... this is exactly what I was looking for...thanks Scott!

Another followup...
    this looks like it's a one-at-a-time way of putting programs onto the Kasina

Is there a practical way to do 50 at a time?

Once again... thanks soooo much to Andy, Scott, and Craig for your splendid assistance

Blog Entries

You can copy them over to the Kasina SD card just like any file (or folder) on your computer. The Kasina card mounts just like a flash drive. If you are going to transfer this many sessions though, you will want to use the included microSD card adapter and SD USB card mounter. The sessions will copy over much faster this way.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Thanks Scott... I was more thinking of putting multiple programs on a larger number of Kasinas, for example, to sell at the centers....

How would you suggest I set up 50 Kasinas with ... for example... a 7 session series of sessions treating fibromyalgia?
    http://soul7.ca/fibromyalgia/

Thanks again for all contributers helping me!

==>Jim

Blog Entries

For a limited number of sessions you could probably have multiple SD card readers mounted in a USB hub with Kasina microSD cards in them. You create a folder on your computer, say Fibromyalgia, and put the sessions in there. Then for each SD card you have mounted, drag the folder onto the card. 7 sessions should copy relatively quickly. You can have Windows copying to multiple SD cards through the hub, if you want to let it copy over unattended. You will want to look at each card afterwards to check the file size and do a quick playback check.

Probably a batch script could be written that automates this and does md5 checksums.

Thread Information