Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: My new session " sacred moment"

1. Default Re: My new session " sacred moment"

I love this stuff, but kinda boring when I cant download...

Blog Entries

Default Re: My new session " sacred moment"

Quote Originally Posted by pajf87 View Post
    I love this stuff, but kinda boring when I cant download...
    You should be ok to download now.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

3. Thumbs up Re: My new session " sacred moment"

Quote Originally Posted by saswing View Post
    This session is something very different compared to my other sessions. I have record this with real voices, in my studio as well as in a cathedral in Belgium.
    It was a lot of work. To blend the voices, to compose it so that it will work for a session, to mix and master (sound) this.I just use real voices with some reverb-shimmer.

The spectra is fairly easy and smooth, with a freq of 7,86 hz. I have try to let the singers use a vibrato in there voice that will work on the 7,86 freq, which was not an easy task, believe me :-)

I truly hope you will enjoy this session. The only thing I ask back is that you give some comments on this. Till now I have made 8 spectra sessions, and this one is the 2nd I put in this forum.

Greetings,

Dominique

https://soundcloud.com/dominique-nel...pectra-session

P.S.: if you follow me on sound cloud, I can give you another new session I have made. This session is still in private and I just want to share this with enthousiasts..
    I love your work, I am 59 years and new to Kasina, I am retired, and want to learn more about meditation throw sound and lights.

My question are, how do i put it in to The Kasina?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Erling Svendsen View Post
    My question are, how do i put it in to The Kasina?
    You can just plug the Kasina into your computer's USB port and drag/drop the file onto the Kasina's micro-SD card, or better yet, install the KBS editor and use the browser on there. There's a tutorial video that shows how to use the browser.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

5. Default Re: My new session " sacred moment"

Andy, I'm not sure if it is true for all, but if I plug in the Kasina via USB and go to USB mode and drag a file over, it takes quite a bit longer than if I put the SD card in my computer and drag a file.
    I think it is around 5x faster using the sd card directly.

Blog Entries

Yep! Using the USB connection is slower than using an SD card reader.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -Andy.

7. Default Re: My new session " sacred moment"

Hi Dominique, This audio is absolutely amazing. I listened on SoundCloud but unfortunately there was no Download button. I'd love to see what you did with the Spectra portion - I have Skytrip, and your effects are some of the best I have ever seen. You and Thalassa are true artists.
    A lot of the time, if I download from SoundCloud, the Mp3 comes in at 120kbps so the Spectra is lost. How can I get your 320kbps Sacred Moments? I am following you on SoundCloud. Thank you for all you do.

Hello Dominique

There is no download button on soundcloud. How can we download your sessions?

Carl

9. Default Re: My new session " sacred moment"

Hi Carlpe,

Strange. It works when I try it. Maybe try this link : https://soundcloud.com/dominique-nel...pectra-session

Good luck and if it still not work, just give me a message and we will find a solution.

Greets,

Dominique

10. Default Re: My new session " sacred moment"

Hi Dominique,

I am interested in this session as well - and the problem seems to be that there is no "download" option available for this track. I think as a free user, Soundcloud only allows a limited number of downloads, after which they shut off the option :-/

You could send the file to Andy / Neuroasis though and ask them to make the zip file available here in the forum.

Best regards from Berlin,
    :-)
    Michael

Thread Information