Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: My new session " sacred moment"

1. Default Re: My new session " sacred moment"

Thanks,Alison. The comments are important to me, because I invest much time to make them, and if there are not catching on, then I know that I tried, but must move to other things :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild View Post
    Hi there, yes, I really loved it.
    Very beautifully done. It's great to be able to download different program's on my new Kasina. I am really enjoying trying it out.
    Alison x

Default Re: My new session " sacred moment"

Yes and I sincerely apologise for not getting back to you. I really did intend to, for it's only good manners to be given something for free that someone has spent a long time perfecting.
    I have to say it takes me all my time to understand the basics here, even although I have been using light and sound (sporadically I admit) for many years now.

Those of us who were never taught anything in school as computers were not available back then, tend to get left behind with the rapid increase in technology. Being someone who wants to be the best I can be in whatever I do I get frustrated at my lack of ability to understand a lot of what is on offer here on this wonderful forum.

I hope you are encouraged to keep producing your lovely music. It is my mind that our greatest happiness comes when we are operating in our creativity.
    Alison x
    Life is but a dream

Blog Entries

Yes Dominique I very much want to thank you for your excellent sessions. They are of very high quality both musically and the light experience. We very much look forward to making them available to a wider audience. I still maintain that this is a new frontier of artistic expression and we are grateful to pioneers.

Best,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

4. Default Re: My new session " sacred moment"

A beautiful and moving session, Saswing. I can't wait to hear more from you.

5. Default Re: My new session " sacred moment"

Nice to hear that! I have about 10 sessions ready. Hopefully mind place will do something with them :-)

6. Default Re: My new session " sacred moment"

Looking forward to it.

This session was amazing! Perhaps one of my favorite, ever. Thankyou so much for making this I really appreciate it. I really love this exact kind of music to go with it it's delightful and relaxing!

8. Default Re: My new session " sacred moment"

Quote Originally Posted by Alurn View Post
    This session was amazing! Perhaps one of my favorite, ever. Thankyou so much for making this I really appreciate it. I really love this exact kind of music to go with it it's delightful and relaxing!
    That is really nice to read, Alurn! Hopefully you wil like also my other sessions.

Greetings,

Dominique

9. Default Please allow to download.... new session " sacred moment"

Quote Originally Posted by saswing View Post
    Thanks,Alison. The comments are important to me, because I invest much time to make them, and if there are not catching on, then I know that I tried, but must move to other things :-)
    Hello Neil,

Not able to download the session, it returns with server error and seems I'm not allowed to download the session. Please share on soundcloud, or as mp3.

Many thanks...

10. Default Re: My new session " sacred moment"

I'm a member of Soundcloud and download doesn't seem to start after you click download button - everything just sits with a blank screen.. Look forward to trying it out .

Mark

Thread Information