Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: My new session " sacred moment"

Default Re: My new session " sacred moment"

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Austin View Post
    It's taking us some time to complete the download store, but definitely in-process, and be sure to save works for sale there. It's great that you, Esthy and others have been willing to share your works with our community, and we all at MindPlace really appreciate that. :-)
    Touche'

I would love to support everyone creating sessions on here. To receive you have to give. Looking forward to the store. _/|\_

2. Default Re: My new session " sacred moment"

Thank you for this compliment, Robert!!
    And Scott has told me that he is working on the download store. He is a real workhorse with a lot of passion for the product. I think it is a blessing to have such dedicated people work in the company.

I have made till now 8 sessions (working now on the 9th), where I put 2 sessions on this forum for free. And to make a bold statement: "the best is yet to come" :-)
    Last edited by saswing; 04-04-2014 at 09:10 PM.

3. Default Re: My new session " sacred moment"

These are really kind words, Stormchas3r!

Quote Originally Posted by saswing View Post
    This session is something very different compared to my other sessions. I have record this with real voices, in my studio as well as in a cathedral in Belgium.
    It was a lot of work. To blend the voices, to compose it so that it will work for a session, to mix and master (sound) this.I just use real voices with some reverb-shimmer.

The spectra is fairly easy and smooth, with a freq of 7,86 hz. I have try to let the singers use a vibrato in there voice that will work on the 7,86 freq, which was not an easy task, believe me :-)

I truly hope you will enjoy this session. The only thing I ask back is that you give some comments on this. Till now I have made 8 spectra sessions, and this one is the 2nd I put in this forum.

Greetings,

Dominique

https://soundcloud.com/dominique-nel...pectra-session

P.S.: if you follow me on sound cloud, I can give you another new session I have made. This session is still in private and I just want to share this with enthousiasts..
    Sorry to sound so thick but can you tell me how I can download this prog onto my Kasina?
    I am sure its simple to do but I keep getting a bit confused
    Life is but a dream

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Moonchild View Post
    Sorry to sound so thick but can you tell me how I can download this prog onto my Kasina?
    I am sure its simple to do but I keep getting a bit confused
    http://www.mindplacesupport.com/foru...1772#post11772
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Red face Re: My new session " sacred moment"

Yes, I tried that as I already was able to transfer the old Procyon sessions....but the link above comes up as a Firefox prog. I tried to change it by putting it onto one of those converter progs that change things to wav or mp3 but it did not accept it. Basically I suppose what I am asking is how to get the session that saswing invented into the mp3 format
    Life is but a dream

Blog Entries

On the SoundCloud site, click "download".

SoundCloud Download.JPG

SoundCloud Download 2.JPG
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Great. Thanks Andy !
    Life is but a dream

9. Default Re: My new session " sacred moment"

Sorry that I see this so late, Moonchild. Thanks, Andy for helping Moonchild :-)
    I hope you like that session, Moonchild.

Hi there, yes, I really loved it.
    Very beautifully done. It's great to be able to download different program's on my new Kasina. I am really enjoying trying it out.
    Alison x
    Life is but a dream

Thread Information