Thread: Alpha Training - Session?

1. Default Alpha Training - Session?

Hello I'm not good in the editor sessions. Therefore, I ask if it is possible to do a session for Proteus 20-30 minutes with pure alpha rhythms (bb DBB) with transitions from 12Hz 11Hz - 10Hz -9 Hz - 8 Hz alpha training and placement of anchors on alpha state. In installed on Proteus such sessions I have not found. There are certainly different audistrob session but I think it is better if it is native to Proteus session.
    Last edited by krosskin; 03-29-2014 at 01:59 AM.

Default Re: Alpha Training - Session?

Quote Originally Posted by krosskin View Post
    Hello I'm not good in the editor sessions. Therefore, I ask if it is possible to do a session for Proteus 20-30 minutes with pure alpha rhythms (bb DBB) with transitions from 12Hz 11Hz - 10Hz -9 Hz - 8 Hz alpha training and placement of anchors on alpha state. In installed on Proteus such sessions I have not found. There are certainly different audistrob session but I think it is better if it is native to Proteus session.
    If you are not comfortable using the editor you may also not be comfortable importing sessions into your Proteus. If I were you I'd just use Proteus sessions 18 (35 min) or 19 (15 min). These seem to be closest to what you want to do in Alpha. Alternatively you could use the Proteus manual mode and select any freq you want (read the manual to see how to select and use this).

Cheers,
    TomC

Thread Information