Thread: Kasina, the next best thing since sliced bread!

Default Kasina, the next best thing since sliced bread!

I received my Kasina just about 2 weeks ago, and would like to spill the beans on it.

Since 2013 my life changed for the better. Pretty much my whole life I have been unbalanced with depression, rage and anxiety. 2013 has opened my eyes "literally". Read quite a few Eckhart Tolle/Deepak Chopra books and the door opened and I stepped through. Started meditating and it definitely helped me reconnect to who I am. Anyway, long story short. I could elaborate, but this is focused on Kasina. Since being on depression medicine half my life and starting meditaton. I decided to get off the meds. I found a natural self-medication that helped me connect to being in the now. So for 2 years, I have been self medicating. Since receiving my Kasina and using the spectrastrobe and audiostrobe daily, I have not needed to self-medicate. It has helped me immensely. Depression and Anxiety are almost non existent and life is full of Love. So hat's off to you Mind Place.

Secondly, I just started to listen to my music off of Kasina and it's fantastic with the ColorOrgan at 200% Fast Fade. I listen to a lot of everything, but Hard Techno and Schranz hit's my soul in many ways. Has sort of Hard Tribal beat and rhythm that makes you want to just dance and enjoy with what you have in this life. Schranz is a german term for Hard Dance music. Using it on the Kasina made me feel like the old days of being at a Rave and just letting go. Yes the Kasina is incredible for Brainwave Entrainment, but it opens up another field of experiencing music with another sense added in.
    Thank you everyone at Mind Place!
    Last edited by stormchas3r; 03-21-2014 at 02:48 PM.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Kasina, the next best thing since sliced bread!

That's awesome and thank you very much. I love to hear stories of people that have found ways to self fulfillment. I'm genuinely happy that the Kasina has been a part of that.

I have taken the color organ discussion to it's own thread here.

Best,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

What a great story stormchas3r and I can back that up as I started out with the Procyon 3 months ago and it has helped me massively with stress and anxiety. I've now moved onto the Kasina - and so far it's been a joy to use. It's blatently clear that Mindplace go the extra mile to ensure that AVS users are well looked after. Thank you MP :-)
    Be original then nobody can tell you you're doing it wrong!

Blog Entries

Hey stormchas3r!

Your story made my day! It's so great to hear when our products have been helpful in improving people's lives.

Keep up the good work, and let us know if you discover other helpful sessions or techniques!

-Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Thanks all! I greatly appreciate it. The sky is the limit with the Kasina.

Thread Information