Thread: Problems uploading SpectraStrobe tracks to Kasina

1. Default Problems uploading SpectraStrobe tracks to Kasina

Having a couple problems uploading files to my Kasina.
    I added a SpectraStobe track but when I try to upload it to the Kasina I get an error message saying there is no SprectaStrobe track.
    It's clearly there and works fine when I playback through the USB cable or using the headphone jack.
    If I do upload the file anyway the audio plays fine but the glasses don't activate.

Anyone have any ideas on why this might be happening and how to get files to upload correctly ?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Problems uploading SpectraStrobe tracks to Kasina

Hello, are you experiencing the same thing reported here? http://www.transparentcorp.com/commu...ws-and-kasina/ I have not been able to reproduce this, but it sounds like there is a bug that need investigating.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by seekenq View Post
    Having a couple problems uploading files to my Kasina.
    I added a SpectraStobe track but when I try to upload it to the Kasina I get an error message saying there is no SprectaStrobe track.
    It's clearly there and works fine when I playback through the USB cable or using the headphone jack.
    If I do upload the file anyway the audio plays fine but the glasses don't activate.

Anyone have any ideas on why this might be happening and how to get files to upload correctly ?
    Are you speaking of uploading using MWS or drag/dropping from your computer to the Kasina?
    Where are you seeing this error message? On your computer or on the Kasina?
    If you are using MWS, have you tried just drag/dropping your SS track to the Kasina via USB?
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

4. Default Re: Problems uploading SpectraStrobe tracks to Kasina

Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post
    Hello, are you experiencing the same thing reported here? http://www.transparentcorp.com/commu...ws-and-kasina/ I have not been able to reproduce this, but it sounds like there is a bug that need investigating.
    Yes, this is the problem.
    Happened with the Kasina plugged in, USB selected, and pressing upload to Kasina button.
    I later tried to export an MP3 to a file and got an error.

I believe it has to something to do with the Audio / Recording Device settings.
    I was able to get it to upload to the Kasina (once at least) by going into the MWS settings pull down and changing the Audio Device settings.
    I don't recall if it worked when the Kasina Audio: Speakers (Kasina AVS Audio) was selected or the normal Computer Audio: Speakers / Headphone (IDT HD... )
    I was trying several things and I am not sure what order I did what.
    I'll try to reproduce the issue and post the details

Blog Entries

Thanks for trying to reproduce it and provide details. Adam from Transparent is aware that there is a potential issue and will address it. But the more information we can report to him the better.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Blog Entries

Hello, I am corresponding with Adam trying to nail down this issue. Neither he nor I can reproduce it. Would you mind attaching the session you are having problems with? You might have to enclose it in a zip file to upload it.
    Please help us identify and fix this issue.
    Thanks,
    Scott

Thread Information