Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sync SpectraStrobe with Ambience Track

Blog Entries

Default Sync SpectraStrobe with Ambience Track

Quick video tutorial on a simple technique to sync a SpectraStrobe track with a thunder soundscape in the Ambience Generator in Mind Workstation.

Last edited by neuroasis; 03-17-2014 at 07:44 AM.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Default Re: Sync SpectraStrobe with Ambience Track

Great Tutorial !! Perfectly explained.I appreciate your work very much!!!!
    Thank you so much Scott
    Cheers
    Esthy

Ya, thanks for that Scott. Looks to be pretty well the same procedure for NP3 Ultimate as well. I have not actually tried it with spectrastrobe yet, just with AS, many times in the past. I've been too busy listening to all these great Kasina sessions and have not gotten around to making any yet, lol!

cheers,
    TomC

Blog Entries

Thanks everyone. I will continue more along this line. TomC if you wanted to make a variation video on how to do this same thing in NP3 that would be cool. Or I will get to it eventually. I plan to expand this technique out with more videos as it is a very good starting point to create SpectraStrobe effects.

Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

5. Default Re: Sync SpectraStrobe with Ambience Track

Scott, I thanked you for the video tutorial over on the TransparentCorp forum, but I want to thank you again here. I sure appreciate your quick and thorough response to my question about how to simulate lightning in MWS with SpectraStrobe. Looking forward to more tutorials as you have time to create them.

Chet

Blog Entries

Hi Chet,
    Actually thanks for the inspiring question. I had been thinking about a way to teach the basics of SpectraStrobe effects with some tangible example that would appeal to a lot of people. Your question provided the needed idea. The simulation of lightning is something that people would use I think. It is also perfect for expanded techniques.

Best,
    Scott

Nice! Thanks Scott. Learning something new everyday.
    The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at once.
    ​_________________________________________________ _________________________-Albert Einstein

8. Default Re: Sync SpectraStrobe with Ambience Track

Scott - I had a quick look at the SS implementation in Neuroprogrammer ultimate . It looks like control is limited to triggering all RGB at once and no individual control over colours ?

Blog Entries

NP3 does take a more 'color centric' approach meaning that the SpectraStrobe tracks are presented as mixed colors. A color could just be one of the lights or a mixture of lights. You can have more than one SpectraStrobe track in NP3, so that is how you would get at the individual colors. The options are accessed by clicking on one of the nodes in a SpectraStrobe track.

Makes you wonder if SS, over AS is actually worth the effort. You still get the same entrainment tones, just a bit more colour diff's.

Personally, I have not found any of the new Kasina sessions to be any better (entrainment-wise) than the older Proteus or Procyon sessions. Some of the new one's are more entertaining though imho.

Cheers,
    TomC
    Last edited by TomC; 03-15-2014 at 08:21 PM.

Thread Information