Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Strange...

1. Default Strange...

Hi,
    Yesterday I was going through session 23 and suddenly I noticed that the lights of the goggles were red where they are usually blue. There was no other color. Only the red lights were on. I know this session well because I go through it every day, so I know it was not what it was supposed to be... I was worried the goggles were broken so I tested them by pushing the two buttons and all three lights went on. So I restarted the session and it went through normally. What can have caused that glitch with the colors? It has never happened before...
    Thanks!
    PS: The goggles were plugged in correctly.

Blog Entries

Default Re: Strange...

That's a new one for me... possibly not plugged in all the way? Or just something intermittent in the buffer. What session did you play before this one?
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

3. Default Re: Strange...

Quote Originally Posted by neuroasis View Post
    That's a new one for me... possibly not plugged in all the way? Or just something intermittent in the buffer. What session did you play before this one?
    Sorry for the late reply. I was not notified of any reply (I usually, actually always am) and missed it. Yes, thanks, I noticed that was exactly the problem. The colour changes if the goggles are not plugged in all the way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by HighVisions View Post
    Sorry for the late reply. I was not notified of any reply (I usually, actually always am) and missed it.
    Check your subscription settings on the forum, and also your spam filter settings on your email. You may find that your filter has started putting notification emails in the trash.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

5. Default Re: Strange...

Quote Originally Posted by Andy View Post
    Check your subscription settings on the forum, and also your spam filter settings on your email. You may find that your filter has started putting notification emails in the trash.
    The settings are fine. I got notified of this reply. I don't know what happened, but emails sometimes get lost in cyberspace.

Blog Entries

Excellent!

It's true - spam filters are notorious for "changing their minds".
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

7. Default Re: Strange...

The problem I had a long time ago is re-occurring in an even stranger way. If the ganzframes are plugged in all the way they don't go on at all, but if they are NOT quite plugged in they do. However, I also tested the LEDS and blue doesn't seem to work (it did until yesterday). I am not sure this can be fixed or if I can reset something? I tested the Procyon itself with some very old ganzframes I had before the Procyon (all white, no colors) and they go on fine if they are plugged in all the way.
    I was really eager to use my Procyon after a horrible day and now I am lost...
    Thanks for your advice!

Blog Entries

Sounds like you might have a connection problem. Probably best that we run through some tests. Click the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page and I'll help you get this resolved.
    -Andy.

9. Default Re: Strange...

Thank you. I did.

10. Default Re: Strange...

Interesting... I tried to use an extension cord I had for audio cables and the ganzframes now go on even if they are plugged in completely (both the extension cord plugged into the Procyon and the ganzframes cord itself plugged into the extension cord). However, the colors are still wrong...

Thread Information