Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Lux Spectra - VST Spectrastrobe Lightshow Synthesizer for Kasina

1. Default Re: Lux Spectra - VST Spectrastrobe Lightshow Synthesizer for Kasina

Hi Steve

I copied the whole v1.21 folder into my VST folder and Spectrastrobe is now working as it should . Remarkably I am now getting pretty good L/R sync within FLStudio . I made sure to have both the LFO mods switched off . Go figure.

I think this plugin will be more useful for colour control with open eye glasses in the sense that it can deliver pure colours in a simple way . I set up two instances to give me an alternating red /green flash tied to tempo ( the only way I could think of doing it ) , but there is no tempo slider in FLstudio - only a mouse over thetempo window.

I will have a look at Lux for Kasina and see if it is easier to do there . I basically want to have red and green out of phase by 180 degree ( in each eye ) flashing in sync in both eyes and rate controllable by a midi control wheel. That seems to give me the best visual effects and standing waves in the mandala . I can get this effect in 'manual mode'' in the Proteus by hitting the middle button in manual mode to give me an alternate red/green flash in manual mode.

Mark

Default Re: Lux Spectra - VST Spectrastrobe Lightshow Synthesizer for Kasina

Mark,

I have an idea. Why don't you send the spectrastrob signal to an FX channel with a delay to achieve your standing waves? I think just about any tempo synced delay would work. Set it to the same rate, but delay it by 1 beat. Feedback should be set to zero. If the delay has a ping-pong setting, it might be able to flip the channels. Otherwise, you could use another plugin to invert the channels on the delay.

For this to work, you'd need to isolate the reference signal to its own tack. You don't want that getting the delay, otherwise spectra would revert to AS mode.

-Steve
    Veritas Lux Mea

Default Lux Bwei help needed

hi, I downloaded the zip file and unzipped it but dont know what to do with it,there is no installer in it.There is a manual and a file named "LuxBWEI_1.1.dll".I have win xp service pack 3.Please help me..

Thanks

This is so awesome. Thanks for your hard work. I'll be trying in Ableton Live. Exported audio can be transferred to Kasina as a session??? Thanks.

Default Re: Lux Bwei help needed

This link no longer works
    The site seems to be offline.
    How do I get "Lux Spectra" back?
    Thank you very much.

6. Default Re: Lux Bwei help needed

Quote Originally Posted by MarcF View Post
    This link no longer works
    The site seems to be offline.
    How do I get "Lux Spectra" back?
    Thank you very much.
    Hello, someone can add it, or send it to me privately. Thank you very much.

Blog Entries

For anyone looking for it, Here is a Link to Lux-Spectra 1.28.
    -Andy.

Hey, if someone makes a good post, don't forget to click at the bottom of their post to add to their reputation!

Default Lux Spectra

Are there any presets available for the Lux Spectra VST? If anyone has any it would sure be appreciated....colors, patterns...any settings you have found producing interesting results.
    "Doubting not
    I give My Blood,
    So I May Enter Hall Up High,
    The Sky Belongs To Asagods,
    As Long As The Raven Flies!"
    Amon Amarth

Thread Information