Thread: 7 samples of my new spectra sessions

1. Default 7 samples of my new spectra sessions

I have made a sample track of my new sessions. I hope I can offer you very soon the full versions :-)
    If you also want to see some image, click the youtube link.

sound cloud:
    https://soundcloud.com/dominique-nel...from-my-kasina

youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yqPeUMOhRs

Default Re: 7 samples of my new spectra sessions

Quote Originally Posted by saswing View Post
    I have made a sample track of my new sessions. I hope I can offer you very soon the full versions :-)
    If you also want to see some image, click the youtube link.

sound cloud:
    https://soundcloud.com/dominique-nel...from-my-kasina

youtube:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2yqPeUMOhRs
    So are you intending to 'sell' these sessions later? If so, you may need to discuss this with MP regarding their advertising policy on this Forum.

Cheers,
    TomC

Blog Entries

It's all good. We are excited that talented people like Dominique (and Thalassa) are producing high quality SpectraStrobe works. We hope this will be the beginning of excellent sessions with much variety and differing styles. Ultimately, the more people interested in creating SpectraStrobe the better for all users.

Musicians must make a living too and SS production is yet one more added layer in the creative process.
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Ok, guess I'm just too used to free user sessions. If these were very high quality (like some AS titles) I might consider paying for them. My advice for anyone trying to make a living out of SS sessions would be, not to quit their day job, lol!

Cheers,
    TomC

5. Default Re: 7 samples of my new spectra sessions

Hi Tom,

thanks for the reply. Of course I know (and I guess the rest as well) that there is no way to make a living with ss sessions in this select group :-)
    Iam a professional musician (live performance, teaching in music schools), and I have a recording studio where I do some CD productions.
    Because Iam a real fan of mind machines, and I have made sessions for my own in the past for also other mind machines, this is a good way to make music for it.

To be honest, many (of course not all!!) audio strobe productions are made just with keyboards, midisounds, and as a musician I don't like to much these artificial sounds.
    I like the sound of a real guitar, and try to blend this so it can be used in this kind of music. There will be lovers and also haters, but thats just the nice thing about it :-)

If you like, I can send you a full session that you can try?

Greetings,

Dominique

6. Default Re: 7 samples of my new spectra sessions

Thanks, Scott!

Mind place is a fine company and has made a great new product! Iam sure that this wil be a hit, and hopefully I can contribute in my way :-)

Quote Originally Posted by saswing View Post
    Hi Tom,

thanks for the reply. Of course I know (and I guess the rest as well) that there is no way to make a living with ss sessions in this select group :-)
    Iam a professional musician (live performance, teaching in music schools), and I have a recording studio where I do some CD productions.
    Because Iam a real fan of mind machines, and I have made sessions for my own in the past for also other mind machines, this is a good way to make music for it.

To be honest, many (of course not all!!) audio strobe productions are made just with keyboards, midisounds, and as a musician I don't like to much these artificial sounds.
    I like the sound of a real guitar, and try to blend this so it can be used in this kind of music. There will be lovers and also haters, but thats just the nice thing about it :-)

If you like, I can send you a full session that you can try?

Greetings,

Dominique
    Thanks Dominique, I'd love to give one of your full sessions a go.

cheers,
    TomC

8. Default Re: 7 samples of my new spectra sessions

With pleasure, Tom. I just send you a private mail

Thread Information