Thread: NeuroProgrammer with SpectraStrobe - Kasina Support

Blog Entries

Cool NeuroProgrammer with SpectraStrobe - Kasina Support

Transparent Corp has just updated NeuroProgrammer 3 with support for SpectraStrobe creation and conversion. This is a long awaited update for many users and Adam from Transparent has done an excellent job seamlessly integrating the Kasina for playback and export. This further solidifies the MindPlace Kasina as the most well-supported and powerful mind machine ever released.

This is a free update for Neuroprogrammer users or NP3 is available for $59.99 for the regular edition or $89.99 for the Ultimate Edition.

NP3 includes many professionally programmed brainwave session templates for a multitude of uses. You can create custom sessions using SpectraStrobe with greater ease, depth and power.

Thank you to Transparent Corp for this valuable update and for continuing to push the envelope with Kasina integration.

Forum announcement:
    http://www.transparentcorp.com/commu...p3-update-324/

NP3 update/demo download:
    http://www.transparentcorp.com/products/np/download.php

NP3 Product Page:
    http://www.transparentcorp.com/products/np/overview.php
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Default Re: NeuroProgrammer with SpectraStrobe - Kasina Support

Is this a better product for kasina?. I was thinking of getting mind workstation to have a play around with but this sounds very interesting.
    Steve

Blog Entries

Neuroprogrammer is capable of meeting the needs of many people. It is more of a 'learn by example' system than Mind Workstation. It has many great programs right out the box, that can be easily studied and altered in a simplified interface. I would say that for people who are primarily interested in using AVS in a therapeutic way without the guidance or knowledge base of a practitioner then NP3 nicely fits that need.

Mind Workstation is a power center for explorers, advanced 'theoreticians', and people with bio-sensing devices that they wish to incorporate. It can be adapted to most any need. It has a large sample of programs to study too, although not quite as specific and organized.

I use NP3 very little at this point but I do like and recommend it.

Hope this helps,
    Scott
    If you know something I don't, speak up! If maybe I know something you don't, ask away!

Blog Entries

Also, it is worth mentioning that MWS imports NP3 programs so you really get the best of both worlds.

Mind Workshop and NeuroProgrammer... what's the learning curve on those?

Quote Originally Posted by stevet View Post
    Is this a better product for kasina?. I was thinking of getting mind workstation to have a play around with but this sounds very interesting.
    Steve
    Personally I would just buy NP3 Ultimate for $90 rather than spend an extra $90 for the basic workstation. Does everything I need to do.

Great News.. D/L now

Thanks!

8. Default Re: NeuroProgrammer with SpectraStrobe - Kasina Support

You can always upgrade for the price difference by contacting Transparent Support. http://www.transparentcorp.com/support/contact.php

9. Default Re: NeuroProgrammer with SpectraStrobe - Kasina Support

This is one of the reasons I went with the Kasina - I have NP2 and am upgrading to NP3. I am a HUGE fan of NP2 - great flexibility.

Thread Information